BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I'm a little disappointed there weren't exactly many sex scenes but I love the art and the game. There are 7 female characters so I think we don't really need anymore except maybe a mixed race or Latino girl. I was hoping we might get at least a kiss by now so please try in the next update.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I'm a little disappointed there weren't exactly many sex scenes but I love the art and the game. There are 7 female characters so I think we don't really need anymore except maybe a mixed race or Latino girl. I was hoping we might get at least a kiss by now so please try in the next update.
Hi, BadmanBaxter! It's likely that the next character appears will be the result of a person who will buy the God tier on our Patreon. We are carefully working on the smooth progress of the story, so you can expect this stage of the relationship with full confidence in our next updates.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
OS? I'm on 10.13
Hi, Phalkiu1! Unfortunately, so far we think that the RenPy games can't run on OS X Sierra at all. We don't have a MAC device to solve this problem quickly, but we are working hard on it. 1618796637447.png

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hi, BadmanBaxter! It's likely that the next character appears will be the result of a person who will buy the God tier on our Patreon. We are carefully working on the smooth progress of the story, so you can expect this stage of the relationship with full confidence in our next updates.
I wasn't properly suggesting a character as I wouldn't be a lot of good at that but I thought a bit of a variety in how a girl looks wouldn't be bad.

TonyNTN

Aug 27, 2018
The art is quite good! I like it a lot. The dialogue is... not as good but gets a pass. It seems too unrealistic at times. By the way, does the artist for the game have any social media (twitter, instagram, newgrounds, etc)? It would be nice to give a follow.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The art is quite good! I like it a lot. The dialogue is... not as good but gets a pass. It seems too unrealistic at times. By the way, does the artist for the game have any social media (twitter, instagram, newgrounds, etc)? It would be nice to give a follow.
Hi, TonyNTN! Thank you for your kind words, our artist doesn't have any social media, but you can join our discord server, there sometimes appear art prior to updates.

la_fee_verte

Nov 13, 2019
It's already one of my favourites. I'd say it's in my top 3. Visuals are simple yet amazing, I appreciate the original style. Characters are in my opinion diverse and likeable, plot gets more and more interesting as you play.
I hope that soon I'll be able to see rest of the story, and some animations.
I'm not a native (or good English speaker) so I can't judge the language, but I see the author is open for suggestions.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
you are not going to strain me
Hi, Paarl! We are not going to strain you, but we're going to advise you to change your antivirus. We do not post any harmful malware. Here is the VirusTotal scanning result -

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
The game is insaaaaane. I just love the art style! I'm a bit dissapointed to see it doesn't have sex scene in it, but don't rush, we can wait. Apart from the game, i also love your attitude bro, you seem like you really care. Good luck

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes