Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Looks promising. So far quite good. If there will be love making animations it will be even great.
Hi, *O_O*! We have a patreon goal for scene animations! Although it may take quite time, since good scene animations require some experience!

Reactions: idungoofd

KingDickey

Mar 16, 2018
Wow, very good. I absolutely adore the art style, although the writing could use a few grammar checks every now and then. All-in-all, amazing job. Will support soon :)

Reactions: Carrotsteam

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Dissapointed you can trick a girl into drinking an entire bottle of whiskey, and no option to take advantage... and she's totally fine too. Unless I missed something. Otherwise this ch8 seems like a good setup for a game.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Are there any before/after images? Can't tell why I don't like the style anymore, or maybe it is just that I can't make myself replay it despite loving it before.

Edit: I did find and this after. Can't tell what it is myself, I'm probably one of the outliers that gets stuck on insignificant things you should just ignore.
Hi, DudeBroEliteKid! As we said earlier we haven't changed the style of the art, we increased resolution and that allowed our artist to add more details. Here are the best examples of it:
2.png 1.png 3.png
All of the redrawn scenes that aren't as good as we would like them to be, will be improved in the near future.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
i typed in Ellie then it took me to the main screen is that it for this version or is this a glitch?

at the horror screen

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes