LexMuller

Jan 10, 2018
Hello! I've really enjoyed this game, patiently waiting for more updates.

One question though, how can I unlock the last image? I feel like I've tried every option and still can't get it

Reactions: Carrotsteam

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hello! I've really enjoyed this game, patiently waiting for more updates.

One question though, how can I unlock the last image? I feel like I've tried every option and still can't get it
Hi, LexMuller! It's just a placeholder, this scene will appear with the next update! Thank you for playing!

Reactions: LexMuller

Beew42

Aug 8, 2020
I have a question about the gallery I have unlock all but one, and I can't figure out how?

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
I have a question about the gallery I have unlock all but one, and I can't figure out how?
The last one is locked because It comes in the Next update...I try It too but no one knows if it's a secret (There's 3 secrets in the final ending) "Go to the forest and Meet The Witch of the Forest" , "You" Secret Dialogue and Bad Ending "Dog Dog Dog etc...".
And The last One secret click on Ellie Starting in the Main Menu.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Okay this is a pretty decent game. Seems like it's setting up for a potential harem'ish ending, I wonder how much the decisions will really have an effect though. Playing the 'bad' guy by accumulating black mail seems to end up with the same events, just different dialogue getting there. Aside from the Day 1 Bad End, seeing a fully realized route for that would've been interesting.

Best of luck getting this done, there's a lot of girls and potential in this and a fairly short gallery so far. Lot of work ahead of you yet.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Someone needs to add the Horror tag because that forest crap scared the bejesus out of me, I'm really bad at horor this is why I avoid it, why must you not have tag?

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Someone needs to add the Horror tag because that forest crap scared the bejesus out of me, I'm really bad at horor this is why I avoid it, why must you not have tag?
Hi, RainGres! We're deeply sorry, the existence of such a tag was a surprise for us. We'll add it right away, also the content with the ghost is completely avoidable if you ignore all of the encounters with her during day 8.

Reactions: RainGres

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Hi, RainGres! We're deeply sorry, the existence of such a tag was a surprise for us. We'll add it right away, also the content with the ghost is completely avoidable if you ignore all of the encounters with her during day 8.
Don't worry It's fine it's probably just me, I'm the type of guy that is scared shitless if something scary is happening, I mean Doki-Doki club made me not open my laptop for a few days and slayers movie made me avoid my neighbor like a vampire to a cross, I'm in the extreme side of thing in the side effect of Horror so it's fine.
Horror tag would still be appreciated tho

Last edited:

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Don't worry It's fine it's probably just me, I'm the type of guy that is scared shitless if something scary is happening, I mean Doki-Doki club made me not open my laptop for a few days and slayers movie made me avoid my neighbor like a vampire to a cross, I'm in the extreme side of thing in the side effect of Horror so it's fine.
Horror tag would still be appreciated tho
Hi, RainGres! It's already added. 1632118493154.png

Reactions: RainGres

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Why didn't you mention Casey and Scarlett?
I didn't mention Scarlett because the scene is passive (the MC doesn't interact with her), while Casey... I don't even remember her scene? She's the weakest character in the game. I remember meeting her at the park and wanting nothing with her - she sounded like a pestering girl! :p

Oct 8, 2019
I estimate that it has been about 5 months since I was really active on this site or playing the games found here. But what do I find my first night back? An update to one of the few games I support on Patreon. Cannot wait to finally see what day 8 has in store :)

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I didn't mention Scarlett because the scene is passive (the MC doesn't interact with her), while Casey... I don't even remember her scene? She's the weakest character in the game. I remember meeting her at the park and wanting nothing with her - she sounded like a pestering girl! :p
Casey was met in the pool not park and if you stay in her tent she grinds on you but won't actually have sex.

Reactions: sexypeanut
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes