May 21, 2018
Dear developer, i know you're probably going to focus on Ellie right now, but i hope i can see more of my redhead baby. Great game so far, i'm amused.

rigoberto2020

Jan 19, 2020
FYI, I ran into a bug where on Day 9, if you visit Casey first, then Ester & Laurel, you can get locked out of proceeding with the next event. Doesn't matter what you tell Casey, but if you pick a side with Ester & Laurel (options 1 or 2) instead of telling them to deal with it themselves, Soyun's event won't become available and you get stuck.

If you visit Ester & Laurel, then Casey after, then it works as intended, regardless of your choices.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
That would make sense, seen as 1.0 is normally for a final version or for the end of a season.
Hi, zRaven! We love all our characters, and although Ellie is indeed the main girl, we won't forget about the others! It would be nice to have [week.days] format, like [2.3] for week 2 day 3, but it's too late for this and might confuse some people.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is there any sex on the "nice" route or still only if you are an asshole?

Haven't played in a couple updates and it didn't seem that being a good brother actually got the MC anything.

Reactions: linkinn

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
FYI, I ran into a bug where on Day 9, if you visit Casey first, then Ester & Laurel, you can get locked out of proceeding with the next event. Doesn't matter what you tell Casey, but if you pick a side with Ester & Laurel (options 1 or 2) instead of telling them to deal with it themselves, Soyun's event won't become available and you get stuck.

If you visit Ester & Laurel, then Casey after, then it works as intended, regardless of your choices.
Hi, rigoberto2020! We are so sorry, we will fix it as soon as we can, we have no testers, so :(.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Is there any sex on the "nice" route or still only if you are an asshole?

Haven't played in a couple updates and it didn't seem that being a good brother actually got the MC anything.
With Casey, it does. With Eva, you have to be a bit assholey (as in the decision at her tent).
The others, AFAIK, either don't have scenes or just the blowjob from Ellie at the beginning if you are a prick

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes