Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Hello dear devs, I hope you don't mind me repeating my question but is there any pregnancy content planned for this game? Would it be just part of the endgame or a fleshed out game mechanic?

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I believe older scenes were still being reworked to separate the evil and good routes and was wondering if any changes came in this version?
Hi, BadmanBaxter! If you're asking what scenes have been redrawn in the last version, then those are: Cafe with soyun, Ellie with the pan, and naked Ellie.

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
Not much content as of right now, but I love the art. It's definitely a welcome change from the constant barrage of giant ass and titty chicks everyone makes. These are my ideal looking chicks, amazingly gorgeous.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

mitjo

Sep 10, 2018
Hi, mitjo! We cannot get any of your personal data with RenPy, it would be too hard and unethical. We just used your PC name, the same trick was used in "Doki Doki Literature club!".
Yeah, I realized later that you grabbed the user name.

Sorry for insulting. Still, I found it very off-putting. I did not get scared as in "oh my god a ghost", but I got very worried that I was dealing with malware. Quite off-putting, took me out of the game completely.

PS: I can edit out profanity in the original post, if you'd like.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Can someone make Compress version, one the normal people can used it!?
Bc that one in the forum, I'm not going anywhere!

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hi, BadmanBaxter! If you're asking what scenes have been redrawn in the last version, then those are: Cafe with soyun, Ellie with the pan, and naked Ellie.
Sort of what I was getting at. I thought I read on here that the dialogue for the dickhead route was gonna be altered as it isn't much different to the good guy one currently. The changelog I think mentioned that the camp trip has brought in official stat points and I wondered if there is a way to look at those or if there will be in future?

loos2

May 4, 2020
Any brave soul feeling like sharing a pic of the scary part so the rest of us can acclimate to it?

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
'Horror' tag makes me wonder what's goin' on in this game, haven't read the summary on the OP to go blind.. Diggin' in should be the only way to sort out my curiosity..

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Sort of what I was getting at. I thought I read on here that the dialogue for the dickhead route was gonna be altered as it isn't much different to the good guy one currently. The changelog I think mentioned that the camp trip has brought in official stat points and I wondered if there is a way to look at those or if there will be in future?
Hi, BadmanBaxter! We're sure there will be a user to do a walkthrough mod or something for our game. We want players to actually play the game and understand the story, but if the demand for this option will exceed our expectations we will have to add it ourselves.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes