Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Can someone make Compress version, one the normal people can used it!?
Bc that one in the forum, I'm not going anywhere!
Hi, Mark17! We would recommend you to download the uncompressed version. The game is pretty small right know, just about 264 MB, also we use only lightweight file formats, like .webp or .ogg, so compressions just can't reduce much.

cabd

Feb 16, 2020
...Is the "lab on applegate road" based upon the actual biopharma stuff in Morton Grove, near the Metra, because holy crap what a small world.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
...Is the "lab on applegate road" based upon the actual biopharma stuff in Morton Grove, near the Metra, because holy crap what a small world.
Hi, cabd! Autumn, a nuclear mushroom exploded. Sometimes a long laugh is replaced by a scream. Take on the fang builder of all kinds of love intrigues.

Brojo

Jun 3, 2018
eh, it's okay so far. I'm not really into the creepy parts and the camping part in general is super contrived, showing how much of a loose cannon the boss lady is.

I like some of the characters, but with the storylines written, I feel like it'll be a bit before any of those characters will have more of a backstory written. I'll check into this down the road.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, BadmanBaxter! We're sure there will be a user to do a walkthrough mod or something for our game. We want players to actually play the game and understand the story, but if the demand for this option will exceed our expectations we will have to add it ourselves.
The truth is that if I can know the points that each choice gives, I prefer it. Sometimes it's difficult to know which is the best choice for the route that I want to follow with each LI.

Frost590

Oct 25, 2020
God damn, you did the horror parts too well and gave me an anxiety attack. I answered that phone call like a good overly-curious RPG player and had to turn the game off.

I'm going to get back into it after I calm down, but a warning next time at the beginning would have been nice. I went by the genres on the original post, which don't have horror down. I get the surprise is something which plays to your advantage, but holy shit did it scare me

TeeEnTee

Jul 24, 2020
FYI, I ran into a bug where on Day 9, if you visit Casey first, then Ester & Laurel, you can get locked out of proceeding with the next event. Doesn't matter what you tell Casey, but if you pick a side with Ester & Laurel (options 1 or 2) instead of telling them to deal with it themselves, Soyun's event won't become available and you get stuck.

If you visit Ester & Laurel, then Casey after, then it works as intended, regardless of your choices.
I got locked on day 9 too. I Had spent the night with Casey, after telling her it was too soon, talked to Chloe. The only option avaliable was Laurel and Ester. It doesn't matter what I choose, there are no options after their scene.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I got locked on day 9 too. I Had spent the night with Casey, after telling her it was too soon, talked to Chloe. The only option avaliable was Laurel and Ester. It doesn't matter what I choose, there are no options after their scene.
Hi, TeeEnTee! This bug has been fixed, you can use any of the links in the OP post to redownload the game. Sorry for the inconvenience!

MrBallsack

Oct 3, 2018
What in the goddamned fuck is those jumpscares bruh lmao, i was almost falling asleep reading all the dialogue during the first couple days of the game and then that shit nearly gave me a heart attack.

Sweet art though (y)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Camping trip seems to be a bit broken. Whoever I choose to sleep with speaks to me in the morning as though I stayed with them despite following Ellie to the lake and it showing scenes of sleeping with her.

TeeEnTee

Jul 24, 2020
Hi, TeeEnTee! This bug has been fixed, you can use any of the links in the OP post to redownload the game. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hello, Carrotsteam.

I saw the message on the first page of the thread and figured I had downloaded the previous version, but when I downloaded the game again and played it my previous saves were there and the bug persisted. All this happened before I posted my reply to rigoberto2020. After your reply I figured it could be something about the previous version and my save, so I made new game on the late version to test it and the bug occurred again. Maybe I'm messing up about the versions. I'm going to delete my current downoloads and get a new one to test again.

TeeEnTee

Jul 24, 2020
Hello, Carrotsteam.

I saw the message on the first page of the thread and figured I had downloaded the previous version, but when I downloaded the game again and played it my previous saves were there and the bug persisted. All this happened before I posted my reply to rigoberto2020. After your reply I figured it could be something about the previous version and my save, so I made new game on the late version to test it and the bug occurred again. Maybe I'm messing up about the versions. I'm going to delete my current downoloads and get a new one to test again.
Redownloaded and the bug persisted.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Camping trip seems to be a bit broken. Whoever I choose to sleep with speaks to me in the morning as though I stayed with them despite following Ellie to the lake and it showing scenes of sleeping with her.
Hi, Cernunnos! We're sorry for the inconvenience, the fix will come out with the next update, which is pretty soon!

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Redownloaded and the bug persisted.
Hi, TeeEnTee! We have found the problem, the bug with the map was fixed for every routes except for Casey's. Considering that bug mentioned earlier, we might upload the bugfix version in a short period of time, we will keep your informed.

Reactions: TeeEnTee
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes