May 21, 2018
It leads to a hotel (i think) in bumfuck nowhere Siberia, when you check the reviews, there is one that says "Password: Pumpkin" followed by the game's rabbit icon.
Now the question is, where do i insert this password?
Oh, so that's how you get the password, i had looked on that before but there was nothing in there yet. Well i end up just messing with the renpy files to get the password :censored:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Kinda dissapointing the Halloween episode is just them standing around getting ready for halloween. Then by the time the next version is out it will be thanksgiving.
Yeah, I hate October - Feb 'cause of all the specials. I can't recall even one game with a special worth bothering with.

Reactions: Sihn8 and Sir Anal

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Wasn't there when the game started. Been following this since update one. The horror was added before the tag; I remember that when the camping update first hit, people actually asked him to add the tag. I decided to stick it out for a couple more updates, hoping he'd drop it. He didn't, so I'm dropping it.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
is there any way to read back the scene, especially the moment with the women at the field.
I remember after answer them,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
load back to reply it, no more that.

and the game read our PC name? wow, interesting dev.

Reactions: BatmanPrime

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
horror.... guess this is my good bye then sorry dude
Welp. I'm dropping this game. Don't do well with horror. Not warning people up front really wasn't cool, man.
Hi, everyone! We didn't expect our game to be so scary, and especially when so many people liked it. But that's not an issue for us, to please as many players as we can we will add a switch to turn off the horror part. Although just to be clear, all the horror elements that are currently in the game are completely avoidable.

DeadPool_Sepani

Jul 20, 2020
It leads to a hotel (i think) in bumfuck nowhere Siberia, when you check the reviews, there is one that says "Password: Pumpkin" followed by the game's rabbit icon.
Now the question is, where do i insert this password?
i agree i have been tyrna figure out the whole part before the grid quardinates i have tried all the girl names maybe its your own name The name of a significant place or if there is something more its got my head spinning maybe im trying something thats gonna lead to nothing but im trying here

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, everyone! We didn't expect our game to be so scary, and especially when so many people liked it. But that's not an issue for us, to please as many players as we can we will add a switch to turn off the horror part. Although just to be clear, all the horror elements that are currently in the game are completely avoidable.
True, they are avoidable, with foreknowledge, but as far as I can tell there isn't any foreknowledge. If a password is what causes or avoidance, or answering yes or no, I can't necessarily avoid it. Anywho, it doesn't matter, if you're fixing it. Thank you for your consideration, I think it's really cool of you to listen to feedback like this. I'll have to toss some money your way on itch at some point ^.^

But, I will be waiting for that update to start playing again e.e

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
Hello Carrotsteam!
Thank you very much for your game, I really like it, and don't worry about the reactions of individual commentators, you are doing a very interesting job.
I love Ellie's looks and personality, and please don't rush to corrupt her to please the impatient perverts.

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Is it just me or the only sexual thing in the last update is a peek at Laurel's vag?

MrDude15

May 10, 2021
The horror elements will be vitals for the story or is only a "plus", because i almost shit my pants.

Meridion

Jan 23, 2018
I adamantly LOVE the horror content in this game and want to see more. The fact that it comes out of nowhere is also a major plus for me. While having a version without the horror elements is a good idea for those not wanting it, please dont discontinue that content entirely. Horror is the reason I tried this game and I was not disappointed.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Is it just me or the only sexual thing in the last update is a peek at Laurel's vag?
Hi, sexypeanut! It must be just you because Laurel's scene is not the part of the last update, but the previous one, and the previous update has 2 scene.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hi, sexypeanut! It must be just you because Laurel's scene is not the part of the last update, but the previous one, and the previous update has 2 scene.
Isn't the last one 0.10? I even played through the Halloween stuff

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
The scene with Lauriel comes in 0.9, that and another one with Scarlett. 0.10 starts when you wake up after watching TV with Ellie.
Uh, looks like I missed the Scarlett scene (I'm not really into her, so that's ok). However, nothing really NSFW happened after waking up from the TV scene. Eva and Chloe came and I had to choose between them to spend the event... Eva "poisons" me and Chloe is grateful - no matter what I choose, the update ends. Am I missing something here?

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes