Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Uh, looks like I missed the Scarlett scene (I'm not really into her, so that's ok). However, nothing really NSFW happened after waking up from the TV scene. Eva and Chloe came and I had to choose between them to spend the event... Eva "poisons" me and Chloe is grateful - no matter what I choose, the update ends. Am I missing something here?
Hi, sexypeanut! No, we plan to add the scenes in 0.11.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Has anyone seen or made a walkthrough? I missed a lot of gallery pics probably because I try to be a nice guy.

Spawy

Apr 26, 2020
hello developers!
I am concerned about the question, what does the phone call and the words of the creature in the forest mean?
and are they connected at all?

1636832990085.png
(P.S.) because of the sounds and a frightening situation, strong goose bumps went on the skin, which did not go away for a long time. I felt it for the first time
(P.S.2) EVEN NOW WHEN I LOOK, but I understand that it's not so scary

Last edited:
Reactions: Carrotsteam

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Why the MC is such a pussy boy fake moral upstanding citizen. There should be an option to just let the sister go to the party. And why is he all overreacted about Eva selling drug. He scared of his daddy and step mommy that much?

Last edited:

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Why the MC is such a pussy boy fake moral upstanding citizen. There should be an option to just let the sister go to the party. And why is is all overreacted about Eva selling drug. He scared of his daddy and step mommy that much?
Hi, NukaCola! Every game should have options of doing whatever we can in the real life, but unfortunately the difficulty of producing such games is simply enormous. So we have to give choices to the players that are based on the context of a situation, and the main character is in the situation where he depends on his father and he doesn't want to destroy his relationship with him, so letting Ellie go to the party or having a drug dealer around can be something really problematic.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
hello developers!
I am concerned about the question, what does the phone call and the words of the creature in the forest mean?
and are they connected at all?

View attachment 1498747
(P.S.) because of the sounds and a frightening situation, strong goose bumps went on the skin, which did not go away for a long time. I felt it for the first time
(P.S.2) EVEN NOW WHEN I LOOK, but I understand that it's not so scary
Hi, dudka_A! Are you sure that you are talking about our game? Although, we must note that the picture of the dog you attached is very scary.

Spawy

Apr 26, 2020
Hi, dudka_A! Are you sure that you are talking about our game? Although, we must note that the picture of the dog you attached is very scary.
-_-
I can guess that you added this part of the game with the inspiration of DOKI DOKI,
and even the game itself, breaking the 4th wall, explains why you added it.
but DOKI DOKI explains the horror part of the game,
but here it is not entirely clear what it is for.
Why does the phone call know about me and directly says that I am the only man here and everyone shows sympathy for me, moreover, when there is no telephone connection.
Why does this armless 'dog' creature get a lot of attention on MC and how did it come about? and does it have to do with Ellie?
I would be grateful if, as development progresses, you add an explanation of this point to the game, or at least give a short answer here.
Thanks for the last answer <3

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
So I played through and was expecting some scary crap. Surely it would be scary since there were people crying about it here.

The only thing I found out is some people are the biggest pansies I've ever seen... tbh this doesn't even deserve the horror tag.

Reactions: 约翰·西娜

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
wasn't this like a game where you had to raise the girls stats daily at one point rather than a vn or am i just confusing it for another game?

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
wasn't this like a game where you had to raise the girls stats daily at one point rather than a vn or am i just confusing it for another game?
Hi, fdragonx7! You are definitely confusing our game with something else.

MrDude15

May 10, 2021
Hey, i play the 0.11 version, because can be see the link in the patreon page, pretty cool update, i like the option to disable the horror. I have one question, in the future we can fuck with eve's brother? I know the mayority isn't into gay stuff, but that can be nice for who are into.
Other thing, in the future the old sex scenes will be animated?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes