Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So i've gotten to Uzbekistan with the 3 girls and only Ester is actually willing to leave the bush we are hiding behind. The other two refuse to move and when she approaches the 2 guys they raise the alarm. Then nothing happens, i can't click anything after all the girls have done their thing and no scene automatically begins. If this is the end of the content for this update it should be better marked than simply freezing the game.
Have you tried clicking on the grenade (I think that is what it is) on the belt on the right girl?

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
So i've gotten to Uzbekistan with the 3 girls and only Ester is actually willing to leave the bush we are hiding behind. The other two refuse to move and when she approaches the 2 guys they raise the alarm. Then nothing happens, i can't click anything after all the girls have done their thing and no scene automatically begins. If this is the end of the content for this update it should be better marked than simply freezing the game.
Hi, TheAccountIWanted! This is indeed not the end of this update. You're supposed to choose other 2 girls as well, could you tell us what device you are playing on?

May 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Hi, sexypeanut! To get the first scene you need to be harsh with Ellie on the first day, and to get the 8th scene you need to choose to sleep with Scarlett during the camp event.
Ok, got both. However, Scarlett's scene looks strange. Her breasts move up and down, but her hands aren't moving them. WHAT is moving them?!? :oops:

Meowsers

May 18, 2018
Do all of them have nipple piercings? Because that's a massive mood-killer for me. Can't stand the things.

krakatoa64

Aug 21, 2019
i love nipple piercings. keep up the great work. excited to see how the story develops. im trying my hardest to set my bad guy playthrough up as a harem for future updates. i hope there is some payoff in the future for being good tho. loving the potential of this game. the art is really interesting

May 21, 2018
i love nipple piercings. keep up the great work. excited to see how the story develops. im trying my hardest to set my bad guy playthrough up as a harem for future updates. i hope there is some payoff in the future for being good tho. loving the potential of this game. the art is really interesting
They said it will take a time for harem content, so now i'm trying to go for a single girl at time, what made me end up with 3 saves, one for Ellie, one for Eva and the last one for when some damn Ester content comes out :HideThePain:

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
That means you got the wrong answer, that wrong answer is then removed and you can try again
No, I'm saying when you select the options, even if you go back to an earlier point in the game, or even rollback yourself right after selecting the options, they never reappear again.

So you only ever get to select an option once, then they disappear. Forever.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
No, I'm saying when you select the options, even if you go back to an earlier point in the game, or even rollback yourself right after selecting the options, they never reappear again.

So you only ever get to select an option once, then they disappear. Forever.
Hi, FloridaNed! Just like in real life, isn't it? But don't you worry, we are working on resolving the issue.

Jashinslayer

Jul 26, 2017
PLEASE get a native English speaker to either correct or rewrite the dialog in the game, it sounds VERY stilted, stiff and artificial to a native speaker with an adult reading comprehension level.

Reactions: forgottengeist

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
PLEASE get a native English speaker to either correct or rewrite the dialog in the game, it sounds VERY stilted, stiff and artificial to a native speaker with an adult reading comprehension level.
Hi, Jashin! We already had a native going over the text. If someone wants to help - we are always open to cooperation! The best way to improve the text - become our patron, so we can hire a good proofreader. :)

Reactions: drhdr
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes