f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi! We fixed it, you can use any of the links!
If you upload a new version, please increase the version number, e.g. v0.9 -> v0.9.1
Otherwise people may not know if they already have the newest version or not until they (re)download the files and compare checksums.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Thanks for fixing it so quickly!

In a complete unrelated thing, is the "Forest thing" that appeared at the end of last version inspired in something, or was just a work you came up with at the moment?

Reactions: Vml

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
With Casey, it does. With Eva, you have to be a bit assholey (as in the decision at her tent).
The others, AFAIK, either don't have scenes or just the blowjob from Ellie at the beginning if you are a prick
Ah, okay so still just a tease then. I'll come back and look again later. IMO the game doesn't really have a strong enough story to put up with the lack of content and I've never had a desire to be an asshole so playing as one isn't my thing. Love the art style though, that's what keeps me interested.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
If you upload a new version, please increase the version number, e.g. v0.9 -> v0.9.1
Otherwise people may not know if they already have the newest version or not until they (re)download the files and compare checksums.
Hi, f96zonetrooper! We placed a pretty big disclaimer about the situation in the OP post.

untermeh

Nov 22, 2020
Thanks for fixing it so quickly!

In a complete unrelated thing, is the "Forest thing" that appeared at the end of last version inspired in something, or was just a work you came up with at the moment?
All creepy lore is inspired by exciting incidents. For example, "the mongolian AI in google translator" has gone viral on russian imageboards about 3 years ago. The same situation with "horror of noon".

Reactions: MD27

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I believe older scenes were still being reworked to separate the evil and good routes and was wondering if any changes came in this version?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ah, okay so still just a tease then. I'll come back and look again later. IMO the game doesn't really have a strong enough story to put up with the lack of content and I've never had a desire to be an asshole so playing as one isn't my thing. Love the art style though, that's what keeps me interested.
You can play as a nice guy and get laid, but yeah the content is still on the low side.
About Eva (the drug girl), when you talk to her at the last part of the camp thing (when the girls are already at the tents), you'll be provided 2 options: the nicest one will make you guys snuggle, the second one is sex. But nothing really evil or to the point of no return.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes