necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help, I have not managed to unlock the last gallery, someone can pass me a game with it unlocked or tell me what the steps are

darthnan

May 27, 2017
Why the sudden change in tone? I mean the corruption/domination plotline is pretty much gone from the game. Eva and Ellie are all cuddly with the MC, even if he was a dick to them. Plus no choice to "take advantage" or corrupt any of the other girls. Are you ditching the "bad" path altogether?

untermeh

Nov 22, 2020
Why the sudden change in tone? I mean the corruption/domination plotline is pretty much gone from the game. Eva and Ellie are all cuddly with the MC, even if he was a dick to them. Plus no choice to "take advantage" or corrupt any of the other girls. Are you ditching the "bad" path altogether?
We have a point system and, depending on your choice, you get points for the romantic/corruption route, this will determine the receipt of different scenes and dialogues. Yes, we need to diversify the behavior of girls depending on the chosen route, and we will deal with this in the near future. As for the corruption route, we are not going to remove it, just introduce it more slowly for receiving fewer complaints about the bad rapist MC. Roughly speaking, you will need to win the girl's trust, and then calmly try to diversify your relationship with SM fetishes.

Jul 18, 2018
Does the game track previous responses to the forest creature's question? I typed "you" as the answer (out of self-preservation) the first time. But when I reloaded to try other responses it said: "You said you wanted to see me! Now I'm upset"

Very clever if so.

ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᶦᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵖᵘʳᵖᵒˢᵉ, ʳᶦᵍʰᵗˀ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉˢᵗ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᵛᵉˢ?

R̴̈́ͅi̶̪̿ğ̷̱h̵̦͋t̴̺̅?̴̥͐

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
We have a point system and, depending on your choice, you get points for the romantic/corruption route, this will determine the receipt of different scenes and dialogues. Yes, we need to diversify the behavior of girls depending on the chosen route, and we will deal with this in the near future. As for the corruption route, we are not going to remove it, just introduce it more slowly for receiving fewer complaints about the bad rapist MC. Roughly speaking, you will need to win the girl's trust, and then calmly try to diversify your relationship with SM fetishes.
So can we see the point system in the game in future versions?

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Does the game track previous responses to the forest creature's question? I typed "you" as the answer (out of self-preservation) the first time. But when I reloaded to try other responses it said: "You said you wanted to see me! Now I'm upset"

Very clever if so.

ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᶦᵈ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᶦᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵖᵘʳᵖᵒˢᵉ, ʳᶦᵍʰᵗˀ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉˢᵗ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᵛᵉˢ?

R̴̈́ͅi̶̪̿ğ̷̱h̵̦͋t̴̺̅?̴̥͐
Hi, carnivoracious! We didn't do anything! It's probably the mongolian AI playing with your mind!

Reactions: carnivoracious

yabueong

Aug 3, 2017
Hi I really like your Art style and enjoyed game so much. Are you going to maintain the horror elements and add them? Or did you just put it in as a joke since the game is in developing process?

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Damn, that choice at the end of Day 8 is tough, is it possible to end with a harem/multiple partners or this choice indicates we'll go for only one of them?

Right now I'm seeing myself ideally ending with Chloe (partner, kinky Dom), Ellie (our Sub toy) and Eva (Maso slave/maid).
I know it probably does not align with their future content, but learning a bit more about our supposedly sweet innocent teacher reeaaally got my imagination working :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sihn8

untermeh

Nov 22, 2020
Hi I really like your Art style and enjoyed game so much. Are you going to maintain the horror elements and add them? Or did you just put it in as a joke since the game is in developing process?
We don't control the Mongolian AI, but we strongly believe that a relationship with it will develop (as well as with other girls).

Feb 14, 2019
Cool game, the Mongolian AI made me shit my pants a little, but what is her name, I CAN FIX HER Q_Q

Also more Casey or, fuck it, we need a harem route.

Also also, im guessing the first image in the gallery is suppossed to be ellie when she has an upskirt? It didnt unlock for some reason.

But yeah, excited to see where the game goes, but please telegraph more when the Mongolian AI breaks free....

Reactions: Carrotsteam

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Cool game, the Mongolian AI made me shit my pants a little, but what is her name, I CAN FIX HER Q_Q

Also more Casey or, fuck it, we need a harem route.

Also also, im guessing the first image in the gallery is suppossed to be ellie when she has an upskirt? It didnt unlock for some reason.

But yeah, excited to see where the game goes, but please telegraph more when the Mongolian AI breaks free....
Hi, Alfred Nonamous Esq. LXIX! We're surprised that despite her being one of the few characters with a scene in this update, you still want even more content with her! The first image in the gallery is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for playing!

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes