salmonloaf

May 24, 2022
I posted that save for people who wanted to see the JD event. Already have my dex at 3 during my main save and Titfox gives me nothing. No, I haven't gone into the Captain's office, but it tells me I shouldn't break into anything in the police station. In the walkthrough it says it's supposed to unlock when your sister gets out of jail, but it never did for me. This is my furthest save.
Seems like your save got fucked somehow. IIRC the cop outside captains office should always have the 'is the captain in' dialogue if the captains office is locked. He doesn't have that dialogue in your save and the office is still locked.

In my playthrough the captains office didn't unlock until well after the sister was released from jail. The Mayor/Gina storyline was the last one that I completed.

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I've gotten to the Captain's office, found the safe, clicked around on everything.

The phone walkthrough says there is a hint I've missed.

The written walkthrough says it's the note on the locker. I go back to the lockerroom and it won't let me click on the note.

I can click the Captain's locker and the shower. Everywhere else I click says "its a waste of time." I've tried the code in the thread with no luck because I'm pretty sure I have to find the note to trigger the release.

Can someone let me know what I'm missing?

Never mind: I found it. Wow, I'm embarrassed.

Last edited:

ratpack2000

Feb 1, 2021
I have and I already went to the back of the bank. I'm able to get to the roof of the police station. In taking a look at the walkthrough, the things I have done are monitor the mayor's conversation or see Gina leave the police station at night. I've gone to police station at night and see nothing and I have no idea how to monitor the mayor's conversation.
I had the same issue as I like to cheat renpy games using the console especially sandboxes

In my case, the variable that controls the day on which that door unlcks was set too low as I got access to the police roof too early

there is a variable called main_story_point that needs to be at least 8 indicating that the roof and meeting on the roof happens after at least 7 days of game time (this variable is only set once and is set to the day after the roof meeting)

Mine was at 6, but after changing it to 8, I can finally get into the captains office

No idea what else I may have broken but the mayor and Gina questlines were the only ones I couldn't progress up to now

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Apparently my port was broken as you could never complete any combat scenes. Since the game is abandoned I'm not going to bother trying to fix it. Sorry about that everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Have somebody a full Gallery save I delete all Gallery scenes? :(

Do load my old version aso do nothing they are gone.

Shakaxhi

Mar 20, 2020
I think I fucked up something with Giselle, like she's stuck where she has to come up with a plan and I have to wait but I've fishished everything else and I miss some sex scene. can someone give me his full save so I can have the full gallery pls?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
save from 0,19 version
You need normal the persistent file and not the save file.

You find it under saves.

The problem is if you can change it easily.

AppData/Roaming/Renpy/Catch_Your_Luck

I don`t know why you need this button in the Gallery. Normal nobody wants this button.

Thanks to odino with his persistent file it was possible to make my Gallery mistake undone.

Last edited:

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Flow4Master could you give the option to skip the strength mini game. It's unplayable on Android and prevents the ability to progress through JD content afterwards

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.19.01
Size 186 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I added a workaround for the strength minigame on android.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
This game has really nice unique art, I especially like the MILFs next door. But the plot can be too complicated, especially early on. It's so confusing to understand, and not a good early impression for new players.

Glad to see the update though!

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes