steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
ich brauche Geld. Sonst komme ich nicht in den Nocha Clug. Ich weiss aber nicht, wie ich Geld verdienen kann. S

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
In this last sparring with Titfox, nothing is working.
Neither I can dodge, nor I defence or I can attack.

First one: attack was working.
Second one: both attack & defence were working.

But in the 3rd one nothing is working.

How to complete this one...???
[Playing in Android (estrada's port)]

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.19.01
Size 186 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is a bug in Sparring.

In the sparring with Titfox => Dodge-Defence-Attack none of the option working, how much you click or tap.
[I am uploading a save file in this comment and I also uploaded a screenshot in my previous comment]

I also tried the game by downloading other users save file uploaded here. But while playing that save I can not choose any option in the "Free Practice" too.
[Strength level was already 3 in that save]

I also downloaded the full save and it’s still the same.
Dodge-Defence-Attack option doesn’t work.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
There is a bug in Sparring.

In the sparring with Titfox => Dodge-Defence-Attack none of the option working, how much you click or tap.
[I am uploading a save file in this comment and I also uploaded a screenshot in my previous comment]

I also tried the game by downloading other users save file uploaded here. But while playing that save I can not choose any option in the "Free Practice" too.
[Strength level was already 3 in that save]

I also downloaded the full save and it’s still the same.
Dodge-Defence-Attack option doesn’t work.
You're right, that doesn't work. I apologize. I briefly looked at the code and I couldn't see an easy fix. Since the game is dead I'm going to delete my port and I won't be trying to fix it.

Reactions: Daastaan007

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
You're right, that doesn't work. I apologize. I briefly looked at the code and I couldn't see an easy fix. Since the game is dead I'm going to delete my port and I won't be trying to fix it.
Yeah, I also stopped playing.

Let's see, if it come back in future you can try then :love:

Aviral

Mar 27, 2023
What to do with mayors part and the boob hologram i have complete but dont know what yo please can you upload v0.19 walkthrough script

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
How much content is there in the game? Is it one of those half-finished game where everything gets delayed and then the game gets abandoned so all you do is grind... for nothing? Always a bit scared when I see the abandoned tag, especially if it was a game early in development. They tend drip-feed content to players but there are exceptions. Another thing is if you play one of these abandoned games and it actually has a good story that could go places... that's the worst.

massifteetees

Apr 5, 2020
How much content is there in the game? Is it one of those half-finished game where everything gets delayed and then the game gets abandoned so all you do is grind... for nothing? Always a bit scared when I see the abandoned tag, especially if it was a game early in development. They tend drip-feed content to players but there are exceptions. Another thing is if you play one of these abandoned games and it actually has a good story that could go places... that's the worst.
I played this game around a year ago, as far as I remember the story content is a little more than your average "early abandoned" games, but the sexual content, not so much.. You get some scenes with the tomboy girl and the body builder girl, but other girls do not have any content. This is one of those games that has a lot of potential, and with a little rework, it could've been better. It's a pity. There are some hot MILFs in the game.

Reactions: Eddie Torres

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020
The game was abandoned as far as I know because the developer is based in Russia and lost all his income because of the war in Ukraine.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes