salmonloaf

May 24, 2022
I can't seem to continue either the mayor's or Gina's story lines. I'm up to the part where I need to access the Captain's office, but I can't figure out how to get in. It says I need to find out what kind of guy the Captain is, but I can't seem to figure out how. Thanks for the help.
If you've been beat up already go to the back of the bank at Night (not evening).

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Thank god for those developer notes, I almost downloaded something unchristian to my hard drive.

WaxM

Jun 17, 2018
Can someone share jd storyline save i play on android and that dumbbell mini game Not working even joiplay keyboard not working so

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
If you've been beat up already go to the back of the bank at Night (not evening).
I have and I already went to the back of the bank. I'm able to get to the roof of the police station. In taking a look at the walkthrough, the things I have done are monitor the mayor's conversation or see Gina leave the police station at night. I've gone to police station at night and see nothing and I have no idea how to monitor the mayor's conversation.

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
I have a bug with JD task, I finished all the other tasks and I only left this, I spy JD, I checked the poster, found a photo and magazine, I increased my strength (21/10) and Dexterity (3/10) and I have information that I have to talk to Titfox (as I want to increase Dexterity, but in the conversation I have nothing new but ordinary questions), but if I want to talk to JD I don't have any option (do I have to do it a specific day at a specific time?)

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
I have a bug with JD task, I finished all the other tasks and I only left this, I spy JD, I checked the poster, found a photo and magazine, I increased my strength (21/10) and Dexterity (3/10) and I have information that I have to talk to Titfox (as I want to increase Dexterity, but in the conversation I have nothing new but ordinary questions), but if I want to talk to JD I don't have any option (do I have to do it a specific day at a specific time?)
I think you have to talk to her in the evening because she tells you she hasn't finished her workout yet otherwise.

ja_pizgam

Aug 24, 2017
I think you have to talk to her in the evening because she tells you she hasn't finished her workout yet otherwise.
Unfortunately, in the evening there is no JD in the gym (I think he's in the sauna because I can't go in there), have you completed this task? if so, can you send save?

WaxM

Jun 17, 2018
Can you share your save pls

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
Can you share your save pls
This is the save right before the JD event. If anyone knows how to continue with the mayor's story it would be appreciated. It also says the Captain's office should open after your sister is released from prison, but that never happened for me.

Last edited:

Skyliner1234

Mar 9, 2018
Damn amazing game so far can't wait for more content. You just earned yourself a Patreon. Keep it up hope more people join the cause.

salmonloaf

May 24, 2022
I have and I already went to the back of the bank. I'm able to get to the roof of the police station. In taking a look at the walkthrough, the things I have done are monitor the mayor's conversation or see Gina leave the police station at night. I've gone to police station at night and see nothing and I have no idea how to monitor the mayor's conversation.
Have you gone into the captains office yet?

salmonloaf

May 24, 2022
This is the save right before the JD event. If anyone knows how to continue with the mayor's story it would be appreciated. It also says the Captain's office should open after your sister is released from prison, but that never happened for me.
Need to play the punching bag minigame to raise your dex to 3 and talk to titfox again.

Drearcerberus

Jun 7, 2017
Need to play the punching bag minigame to raise your dex to 3 and talk to titfox again.
I posted that save for people who wanted to see the JD event. Already have my dex at 3 during my main save and Titfox gives me nothing. No, I haven't gone into the Captain's office, but it tells me I shouldn't break into anything in the police station. In the walkthrough it says it's supposed to unlock when your sister gets out of jail, but it never did for me. This is my furthest save.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I posted that save for people who wanted to see the JD event. Already have my dex at 3 during my main save and Titfox gives me nothing. No, I haven't gone into the Captain's office, but it tells me I shouldn't break into anything in the police station. In the walkthrough it says it's supposed to unlock when your sister gets out of jail, but it never did for me. This is my furthest save.
Could you upload the walkthrough? It's been deleted.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes