Unity Cat's Kiss [v14.02.23] [Narrator & Storia]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Still not finished though, but time to use a new post I guess...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cat's Kiss 27.05.22B -

Edit - A news post about bugs just...
Added a mysterious tiny update, and now a proper one with a news post to go with it. Added to the opening post.

Last edited:

XProudNoobX

Nov 2, 2020
Still not finished though, but time to use a new post I guess...
Cat's Kiss 27.05.22B - Workupload

Edit - A news post about bugs just...
Added a mysterious tiny update, and now a proper one with a news post to go with it. Added to the opening post.
Thank you thank you!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
May 2, 2018
i really like the illustrations and art design of this game!
some time ago i found a pack with cgs that also had a few (well... two) psd files in it.
most of those cgs are from an older version of the game, so i don't know if there are any visual changes.
i've added a few newer files as well and would like to share the whole package with you~

no clue whether there are more photoshop files floating around online...
but if there ARE more, i'd be happy if someone could tell me the name of the artist, point me in the right direction where to get those psd files or may even upload them.

Reactions: blackalbatross1

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There is a whole light novel somewhere, and a few bits of comic and artwork from Steam (mostly) posted...
Edit - Thought there might be more there by now but have four cg rips. , at the least they do some promotional art.

Forgot the developers were involved with Rice-Hime...

Last edited:

givemeguidelines

Nov 19, 2020
I can't get to sex her while sleeping, been stuck for 24 in-game days now, how to get beyond this?? (she always either wakes up or I lose energy too soon to do anything productive)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...how to get beyond this??
Buy gym tickets and dumbbells from the store when they appear. I've never tried it, but apparently using the dumbbells when she's a cat will give them a boosted effect. One hundred is the max though. Head patting will put her back to sleep.

I pretty much waited until she's properly willing, and only mess around a bit before that. Then you can also just get...

givemeguidelines

Nov 19, 2020
Buy gym tickets and dumbbells from the store when they appear. I've never tried it, but apparently using the dumbbells when she's a cat will give them a boosted effect. One hundred is the max though. Head patting will put her back to sleep.

I pretty much waited until she's properly willing, and only mess around a bit before that. Then you can also just get...
I tried this the minute after your tip and I must say that this works. overdue, but thank you

deepdarkfantasies

Dec 25, 2018
Sorry for taking your time, but I wanna see if there's any way I can switch between different languages(well Chinese) in this game, thanks in advance.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...if there's any way I can switch between different languages(well Chinese) in this game, thanks in advance.
It's done with the Steam client. Although it doesn't download anything when you switch, so all the language files are all probably in there. I changed it to simplified Chinese before cracking the game to test but it just launched in English.

deepdarkfantasies

Dec 25, 2018
It's done with the Steam client. Although it doesn't download anything when you switch, so all the language files are all probably in there. I changed it to simplified Chinese before cracking the game to test but it just launched in English.
Yea my game launched in English by default and there isn't an in-game option for switching languages. While this is a cracked version, I don't think I can do it through the steam client(or I'm just too dumb), that's why I'm asking if perhaps it is possible through game files like the .xml, with much thanks.

Oct 28, 2021
Am I extremely dumb and cannot find a save game button or there isn't one, and I can only autosave after each day passes?

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes