K1ndred

Oct 1, 2017
Here's a quick way you can hack the online version:
1)Right click anywhere on the webpage and select "inspect"
2)Go to "console"
3)Copy and paste this code into the console and press enter
JavaScript:
hashStr = function(txt) { return 516481802; }
Now you can type anything in the password field and it will unlock the patreon features

For future versions just replace the return value with the one you find in the game's source code

Last edited:

LakedJake

Sep 20, 2020
2)Go to "console"
JavaScript:
Now you can type anything in the password field and it will unlock the patreon features

For future versions just replace the return value with the one you find in the game's source code
Where would you find the number string in the source code?

K1ndred

Oct 1, 2017
Where would you find the number string in the source code?
Just search for this code
Code:
<<elseif _hash is -360882943>>
            <<run UI.alert("TNX 4 your contribution!")>>
            <<set $patreona to true>><<set $patreona5 to true>><<set $patreona15 to true>>
-360882943 is the new return value you need

Here's a fresh save file with patreon features unlocked, should work for any version

Last edited:

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Just search for this code
Code:
<<elseif _hash is -360882943>>
            <<run UI.alert("TNX 4 your contribution!")>>
            <<set $patreona to true>><<set $patreona5 to true>><<set $patreona15 to true>>
-360882943 is the new return value you need

Here's a fresh save file with patreon features unlocked, should work for any version
im too stupid to figure that out, so thanks for the save xD

cum2life

May 29, 2022
2)Go to "console"
JavaScript:

is the Console thing supposed to say Failed to load resources: net: :EER BLOCKED BY CLIENT

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Hi T4NGO Where are versions after 1.24? mopoga.com has 1.28 now. Will you provide those versions soon or in future?

-Yor-0728

Aug 31, 2021
I played the 1.34 update. I must say that the idea of making a game of this style is good, it seems excellent to me, imagine that one of your fantasies comes true with fake nudes and now in a game, an excellent idea... But it is poorly executed, there is little interaction with the girls, there are no text boxes with them, the interface as such does not seem adequate to me, I mean I feel that I really do not see the effort to build something, rather this looks like a compilation of fake nude videos and already, I do not see the effort of this.

Recommendation, the concept is fine, soon add more text boxes with the girls, I say you already have the fake nudes which is the most difficult, build a more solid context to be able to use it. In my opinion I recommend looking for videos of fake nude and that's it, because I wouldn't consider this game a game but rather a compilation.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
I talked to dev on discord. He has some problems with f95 rules and with people hacking and giving patreon code away here. So he stopped creating offline versions for the game and is unwilling to put the game here.

• Haha
Reactions: mightythor45
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes