Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I don't find the video in this link, but thank anyway.
The base model is Adriana Chechik its an evil angel shoot. this is the original fake

here is the original video:

T4NGO

Jan 29, 2022

Buttons restyling.

Added Emilia C. videos

lvl 1 (Handjob) 11 new clips.
lvl 2 (Blowjob) 8 new clips.
lvl 3 (Fuck) 1 new clip.
lvl 4 (Anal) 12 new clips.
lvl 5 (Party) Cumshots 8 new clips. [Patreon Only]

A total of 41 new clips this week!

How to install:
extract the files in the root folder of the game as shown in the image.
If a warning appears, choose the option to Replace Files.

sd1597496

Aug 21, 2021
The new file "Celebritylocal.html" has significantly slower loading of images and videos compared to version 1.22. I used version 1.22 of the file "Celebrity_brothel.html" for comparison.

Noddu

Nov 16, 2016
The new file "Celebritylocal.html" has significantly slower loading of images and videos compared to version 1.22. I used version 1.22 of the file "Celebrity_brothel.html" for comparison.
For some reason the CelebrityLocal.html loads everything from the internet.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Yes, oddly slow. Kinda surprising that such a decent neural net implementation has such a terrible HTML implementation... easier to just watch the doctored videos independantly. Honestly, jacks up my computer's CPU to an unnecessarily high % just to try running an HTML game, prolly just use a video editor to just stitch the clips back together and watch that!

Edit: Or the creator didn't make all the the clips himself (herself? prolly not). Some are clearly watermarked, stolen off the web. Considering the high CPU usage, maybe also something else going on under the hood. Do with it what you will.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes