T4NGO

Jan 29, 2022
The game becomes very playable if you replace the fixed "450px" in your video control style to just 100%, that way it takes the full width of the div.
Mobile players are almost 80% of my public so no, because the button would be in a uncomfortable position.
I already tested it in the first versions.
But you can always do "ctrl + mouse wheel up"

in any case, on my website they are 100%
I hope it helps you, greetings!

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul

T4NGO

Jan 29, 2022

Added Anya T.J. videos

lvl 1 (Handjob) 2 new clips.
lvl 2 (Blowjob) 6 new clips.
lvl 3 (Fuck) 13 new clips.
lvl 4 (Anal) 1 new clips.
(CumShots) 3 new clips
lvl 5 (Party) 8 new clips. [Patreon Only]
(Cumshots) 2 new clips. [Patreon Only]

A total of 35 new clips this week!

How to install:
extract the files in the root folder of the game as shown in the image.
If a warning appears, choose the option to Replace Files.

Last edited:
Reactions: papasmurf

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Mobile players are almost 80% of my public so no, because the button would be in a uncomfortable position.
I already tested it in the first versions.
But you can always do "ctrl + mouse wheel up"

in any case, on my website they are 100%
I hope it helps you, greetings!
That's why you use view ports if that is the case? This is responsive web design 101.

I mean they first issue is that your hardcoded the video control style, instead of creating a css class. Then it would be as simple as Media screen and (max-width: 800px) and setting whatever style works best on mobile in there.

T4NGO

Jan 29, 2022
Yeh well, I never said I was an expert, even so I consider myself a pretty smart guy.

Last year I was playing the piano on the subway, then due to the pandemic I started watching tutorials on YouTube and here I am. Without programming knowledge, in less than a year I came up with a game made in another language, with software made in another language, watching tutorials in another language. Would you program in Spanish, watching tutorials in Spanish, without prior knowledge? :LOL:

So ok... I could try to do what you say, but I think I earn some support and chear up... since I suppose that despite its faults, for the most part, you guys enjoy the game right? :p

Of course, you couldn't know my story, but it's an attitude that I find quite recurrent here to say: "hey asshole, why didn't you do this" instead of saying: "hey friend, just a tip, you could do this, and it would be great"

Maybe it's just a cultural thing that I'm not used to. :HideThePain:
in any case, thanks for the tip. ;)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Once Patreon notice (if they do), he would get banned on the platform. It's not about hate, it's about realities. Such content available on Patreon would make them wide open for lawsuits as well.
Not just this, but all games on Patreon that rip images or videos from adult websites. This is a major copyright violation, and on top of this, using others' content for financial gain is in fact a criminal offense, at least both in the EU and USA.
These developers have no idea what kind of legal trouble they are risking. For some of them, it could be in the hundreds of thousands. Also, it increases the money honest people actually have to pay for this material.

Reactions: Black Xoul

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
To improve/make easier tototutu's solution you can just add the unlock line to the incorrect password code line:

<<set $patreona to true>><<set $patreona5 to true>><<set $patreona15 to true>>

just after the: <<run UI.alert("You did not supply a password!")>> row. (create a new row)

That way you have nothing to type and just click the "check password" button.
Anyway this can be linked in the original post for easier finding?

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Yeh well, I never said I was an expert, even so I consider myself a pretty smart guy.

Last year I was playing the piano on the subway, then due to the pandemic I started watching tutorials on YouTube and here I am. Without programming knowledge, in less than a year I came up with a game made in another language, with software made in another language, watching tutorials in another language. Would you program in Spanish, watching tutorials in Spanish, without prior knowledge? :LOL:

So ok... I could try to do what you say, but I think I earn some support and chear up... since I suppose that despite its faults, for the most part, you guys enjoy the game right? :p

Of course, you couldn't know my story, but it's an attitude that I find quite recurrent here to say: "hey asshole, why didn't you do this" instead of saying: "hey friend, just a tip, you could do this, and it would be great"

Maybe it's just a cultural thing that I'm not used to. :HideThePain:
in any case, thanks for the tip. ;)
I'd say it's more of an interpretation thing. You could interpret what I said either way, but I can't control how you perceive criticism.

I was just saying that because basically any course on html you could get on udemy for 15$ will talk about "Responsive web design" in the one of the first 3 classes.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
Not just this, but all games on Patreon that rip images or videos from adult websites. This is a major copyright violation, and on top of this, using others' content for financial gain is in fact a criminal offense, at least both in the EU and USA.
These developers have no idea what kind of legal trouble they are risking. For some of them, it could be in the hundreds of thousands. Also, it increases the money honest people actually have to pay for this material.
You are on a website where you get games for free/pirate them get off the high horse bub

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Concept is nice, but considering this is a fantasy, it's a bit disappointing that it's just a mask, and not the real celebrities.
Even with deepfake pics used, could have said in the story that they were brainwashed or smth.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You are on a website where you get games for free/pirate them get off the high horse bub
Like I have been writing fifty fucking times on fifty different threads.
F95Zone is not a site specifically focused on pirated games.
It's a site specifically focused on games with sexual content.

Most of the games here are available for free. Some are patreon only. It would be up to the developers to do takedown action if they wish so.
I think it DOES make sense that they use this site for promoting their games.

This is another issue however. People have done hard work producing those photos and videos that others just download for free and use in their games. That is not OK, and when they actively make money from it, that makes it a criminal offense.

FYI, in the courts in my own country (where they don't inflate the reimbursement in courts) ONE single photo from an adult website is set at around $1,400. ONE PHOTO. I had a friend who had six photos taken from his work and posted on a forum. Even though they removed the thread, the photos weren't removed from the server.

Price for six photos: USD 10,000.

Imagine what a much more cutthroat US production company would demand from a developer who's too stupid and thinks he is untouchable.

Even if he's Russian and don't care, he better not visit any Western country if he is identified.

He is not, though, he is from Argentina. And the US and Argentina has an extradiction treaty. He would be in deep shit if they went after him, just saying.

What people download in here is not really relevant to the issue. This is immoral in a completely different way.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes