micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Hello.

I'm always wondering why whenever we talk about harem and NTR, the harem crowd always gang up on those that thinks differently. At least, you seem to want to have a discussion and not impose your point of view.

First, can you avoid insulting me. Just because I think differently doesn't give you the right to call me blud.
Second, what you say is exactly what I was explaining. You should take some time to read before writing. Yeah, they are different but, at the same time, they have similarities. Like an apple and a pear, they are different fruits but also share some resemblances.
Third, how can you end with peace when you're that aggressive.

Hopefully, Pr0Gamer Johnny explained it better than me.

So what you're saying is you only have empathy for the protagonist and not other characters?
VN are stories so obviously I'm going to analyze every situations and characters, how everything is fitting. And I feel sad for the girls in a harem, the same as I feel sad for the protagonist in NTR. Being hurt and hurting aren't that different for the spectator.

Your example of the badguy is incorrect since he and his crew know they are doing bad things, even if they have no other choice or like it.

You may think you play as the protagonist while I'm just playing a game since I don't self insert myself.

This is terryfying. You're litterally justifying a bully's behaviour.
Don't do to others what you don't want being done to you.
Humans tend to avoid conflict if they ever have a choice.

I have nothing more to say, too afraid of where this is leading.

Good continuation.
Like I said, dont even know what to say anymore. Have fun playing the game.

Reactions: Oliz82

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Quick question for the developer. In the very beginning of the game, I have to make a choice. If I want one girl, or all of them. Does that effect anything in the game?

Am I correct to assume that if I select one girl, and I try to fuck other girls, my girl will be jealous and leave me? And if I chose, fuck all, they won't get jealous?

Or is it something different?

• Hey there
Reactions: Geiko Games

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
If NTR is not completely avoidable (like with the director), or if pursuing a LI results in the MC's death, then no thanks.

Agreed, at least about the first one. I'm fine with Bad Ends so long as they are avoidable and not locking good content behind getting the bad end.

But the shit with Priscilla?

Considering I saw the NTR tag on game, I immediately checked to see if it was avoidable, I saw that they said yes, and didn't look any further.

Avoidable LIs is not the same as avoidable NTR. Normally, a game with avoidable NTR would have had the MC meeting the LI(in this case Priscilla) before shitty deal is finalized with the director/geezer, and then allowing us to impact that outcome. Either encouraging it, or at least standing by doing nothing for the NTR route(with possible corruption angles therein) and interfering for the non-NTR or NTR avoidable route.

What the game actually has set up? Is unavoidable NTR. Hell, the game starts dropping hints about the NTR before you can actually choose to avoid the LI.

Will probably give the game another try in a few months of updates down the line, but if this isn't course corrected it will definitely be one to be dropped, with a very negative review to boot.

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Normally, a game with avoidable NTR would have had the MC meeting the LI(in this case Priscilla) before shitty deal is finalized with the director/geezer, and then allowing us to impact that outcome. Either encouraging it, or at least standing by doing nothing for the NTR route(with possible corruption angles therein) and interfering for the non-NTR or NTR avoidable route.

What the game actually has set up? Is unavoidable NTR. Hell, the game starts dropping hints about the NTR before you can actually choose to avoid the LI.
You said it very well. Why the "NTR" with the director is not like the other true NTR in the game (where you impact the outcome), because it's not NTR (in the concept I used in the game). The thing with the director you could take as harassment, blackmail, rape, and a lot of other perspectives. But what happens with her is not something the player should see as NTR IMHO, and thats the reason the game don't show anything, we don't even know if its true or not.

I know this is a sensible topic and I'm listening to you. I don't want to sound like I'm saying you are wrong. You are RIGHT. I just want to express my view, because as the dev, I think it can add to the discussion.

SamOldSnake

Dec 31, 2022
I saw a virgin tag, but who is the virgin here? At first, I thought it was Priscilla because she said something like, "I haven't done this" but that is not the case because she sleeps with this Gustav guy for the role. So, what character in this game is the virgin here?

Kai_Koa98

Sep 14, 2022
You said it very well. Why the "NTR" with the director is not like the other true NTR in the game (where you impact the outcome), because it's not NTR (in the concept I used in the game). The thing with the director you could take as harassment, blackmail, rape, and a lot of other perspectives. But what happens with her is not something the player should see as NTR IMHO, and thats the reason the game don't show anything, we don't even know if its true or not.

I know this is a sensible topic and I'm listening to you. I don't want to sound like I'm saying you are wrong. You are RIGHT. I just want to express my view, because as the dev, I think it can add to the discussion.
Wait so we won't get a chance to see any scenes between her and the director?

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I saw a virgin tag, but who is the virgin here? At first, I thought it was Priscilla because she said something like, "I haven't done this" but that is not the case because she sleeps with this Gustav guy for the role. So, what character in this game is the virgin here?
Maybe she is. But there are other virgins in the game.
Wait so we won't get a chance to see any scenes between her and the director?
Can't spoil future episodes, but there are scenes coming you will be able to chage the outcome.

• Haha
Reactions: seja10

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
I bought the game on itch and stupid of me i didnt buy the bundle with walkthrough. With a blind playthrough i dont even know what im suppose to do. As a fellow supporter please take kindly of my advice and add a tip menu to the game. I see the dev checks here so i will leave my comment here.

• Red Heart

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Love the game, the pace, the characters and the choices.

Now I'm praying for some sweat NTR action with Sayuri :BootyTime:
thank you very much :love: which NTR action would you like with her? :sneaky: with her sister would be good? Or another man?
I bought the game on itch and stupid of me i didnt buy the bundle with walkthrough. With a blind playthrough i dont even know what im suppose to do. As a fellow supporter please take kindly of my advice and add a tip menu to the game. I see the dev checks here so i will leave my comment here.
Thx so much for the purchase! :giggle: How this tip menu would work? Like saying what to do next? The majority of events starts right away when you go to the island map. If a Date need you to do something, the MC will tell (and if you miss or forget, it will keep repeating at random every time you get back to your house). I'm sure you can play it blindly just fine and just get back if something goes terrible wrong :ROFLMAO:

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
thank you very much :love: which NTR action would you like with her? :sneaky: with her sister would be good? Or another man?
Her sister is the most obvious choice for now and I'm all for it ! For another man, I'd love another athlete who is a Chad :cool:
Maybe he could even steal the sister too (or plotting with her) :LUL:

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes