myZone

Dec 20, 2020
thank you very much :love: which NTR action would you like with her? :sneaky: with her sister would be good? Or another man?
TBH, NTR with a female doesn't feel like NTR at all.... Yuri isn't NTR if you are a male MC XD because there isn't any dick involved.....XD

But for NTR, Pricilla with Fabio the photographer was good because she did it on her own will and not just been forced to.........

Last edited:

DexDoug

Jul 3, 2021
She's Here! Julia Sets Episode 8 Ablaze!

Get ready for a WILD ride! Episode 8's is LIVE, and it's all about the one and only JULIA!

You know her, you (maybe) fear her - the girl who tried to steal you from Sayuri: her sister, Julia! And let me tell you, she's bringing the HEAT. Navigating her fiery personality is a challenge for even the most skilled Celebrity Hunter. Will you be her devoted puppy? Or will you tame her wild side without losing her interest?

This girl is a force of nature: energetic, hilarious, and passionate. She's guaranteed to charm you... and maybe leave you a little breathless. Plus, she's got a juicy secret about Sayuri that just might be the lead your boss is looking for!

dcRL2q.jpg
caJ8fE.jpg
TVMCzX.jpg

Download here!

Android-
PC -
Mac -

Thanks for playing! We're putting our hearts and souls into this game.

Reactions: gaimariy

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Celebrity Hunter [Ep.10] [Geiko Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [382 MB]
- - - -

Mac [355 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm so confused, there's a total of 3 different links on this page - the first is to a version 10, posted last tuesday, then a version 8, posted yesterday, now another version 10, posted tonight....

What gives?

Sep 7, 2020
Most likely that
I'm so confused, there's a total of 3 different links on this page - the first is to a version 10, posted last tuesday, then a version 8, posted yesterday, now another version 10, posted tonight....

What gives?
Most likely the episode 10 version is still paywall content that got grabbed from the Dev's Patreon game that got leaked on Kemono party.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes