Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Hello, guys. I just finished reading all the comments. Thank you very much for the feedback.
Honestly man I wouldn't take half the feedback you've gotten here to heart. The next game dev or game thread that ever comes out head ahead here by taking what the extremist "I REALLY HATE NTR!" thread spammers at face value (many which tend to routinely repeat post that hate with multiple accounts btw) will be an F95 first. It all just amounts a neverending game of fetish posturing bs really, coming out of a very vocal minority market of piracy posters here who are just constantly running out new and free games to try/play.

Bummed i didn't read through this thread in it's entirelty before now though. I mean with all the kicking and always fake claim "I was gonna donate but now..." screaming earlier it ended up being the expectation of at least getting a edgy setting scene with the director that sold me on picking this game as my nightly download try.

That needed it's own fake out tag. Maybe something like TEXT-ONLY-PRE-GAME-EVENT-REFERENCE

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Okay so I finally tried this game and let me tell you my experience with it so far. As promising as well established original project seems with selling points like 70 hours of gameplay and what not, you have to remember that this english version is not caught up to it's predecessor, and also I think I recall some negative opinions surrounding the game. But that shouldn't be a reason for you to not try it yourself I thought.

Animations, the damn animations! I have said this always and will say again. Animations are only positive for these type of games if they are; a) Not hindering developement schedule, b) Run smoothly on most devices not only 3000$ gaming PC's, c) Look natural and lifelike not as 2 dolls grinding each other awkwardly. In this game I doubt they didn't take a long time to develop since they are present often and look complex enough, They run horribly (!!!), and while I could be harsh about how they look I will choose not to cause in some cases it would look nice, but since they don't run smoothly it's completely lost potential and irrelevant.

And speaking of these horrible animations, that is presented to you as first impression when you start game, so I'm not gonna lie I almost quit the game early before properly trying it. However... After you get past the first bad tastes in your mouth you start tasting some fruits. The game is obviously somewhat thought out, there are beautiful environments and plenty variety in scenery. While the game has sandbox element to it, I don't think it's complicated by any means and you can get where you want without much confusion or effort, also UI looks comfortable and simple yet pretty. You should notice some familiar faces/places if you have played a lot of the games from this site, but take that as you will, certainly not a negative just not as exciting for some to see familiarities.

Priscila. I love her. If this game was a horrible TV show, this character would be my sole reason for keeping up with the episodes. Now I only wait if the staff will kill this character or keep it until finale. There are other curious characters, but once I fell for Priscila I really don't care about others. I am not sure how important some of the dialogue decisions are, but game mostly works on Friendship / Seduction stats. During a date or event there are set number of these stats and you can dip in either of them or just one, which determines what kind of special scene you get from what I understand, friendly or sexy. So far it seems to respond to my choices as expected and I went in completely clueless with no guides or anything - so I don't mind this system, could even be great once you learn the ropes and maximize what you want out of the date.

The constant deadline breathing down your neck from boss is both frustrating and logical, since that is what drives roleplay aspect of the game and you can't just do same routine over and over. It's not hard to get leads so far, but sometimes in order to get a lead you are forced to behave with someone in opposite way as you would prefer. Game mentiones use of loading back old saves to experience everyting, but not sure this is the best gameplay design. I would like some loopholes where you can do what you want and still get a lead.

Sorry for long post, I still haven't finished currect version, but I did a decent chunk of it I think and wanted to drop my thoughts while fresh.
TL;DR - Horrible first impression and not the best production, but game has some good qualities worth experiencing at least once. If you try it, don't give up on it fast cause it gets better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

Geiko Games

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Okay so I finally tried this game and let me tell you my experience with it so far. As promising as well established original project seems with selling points like 70 hours of gameplay and what not, you have to remember that this english version is not caught up to it's predecessor, and also I think I recall some negative opinions surrounding the game. But that shouldn't be a reason for you to not try it yourself I thought.

Animations, the damn animations! I have said this always and will say again. Animations are only positive for these type of games if they are; a) Not hindering developement schedule, b) Run smoothly on most devices not only 3000$ gaming PC's, c) Look natural and lifelike not as 2 dolls grinding each other awkwardly. In this game I doubt they didn't take a long time to develop since they are present often and look complex enough, They run horribly (!!!), and while I could be harsh about how they look I will choose not to cause in some cases it would look nice, but since they don't run smoothly it's completely lost potential and irrelevant.

And speaking of these horrible animations, that is presented to you as first impression when you start game, so I'm not gonna lie I almost quit the game early before properly trying it. However... After you get past the first bad tastes in your mouth you start tasting some fruits. The game is obviously somewhat thought out, there are beautiful environments and plenty variety in scenery. While the game has sandbox element to it, I don't think it's complicated by any means and you can get where you want without much confusion or effort, also UI looks comfortable and simple yet pretty. You should notice some familiar faces/places if you have played a lot of the games from this site, but take that as you will, certainly not a negative just not as exciting for some to see familiarities.

Priscila. I love her. If this game was a horrible TV show, this character would be my sole reason for keeping up with the episodes. Now I only wait if the staff will kill this character or keep it until finale. There are other curious characters, but once I fell for Priscila I really don't care about others. I am not sure how important some of the dialogue decisions are, but game mostly works on Friendship / Seduction stats. During a date or event there are set number of these stats and you can dip in either of them or just one, which determines what kind of special scene you get from what I understand, friendly or sexy. So far it seems to respond to my choices as expected and I went in completely clueless with no guides or anything - so I don't mind this system, could even be great once you learn the ropes and maximize what you want out of the date.

The constant deadline breathing down your neck from boss is both frustrating and logical, since that is what drives roleplay aspect of the game and you can't just do same routine over and over. It's not hard to get leads so far, but sometimes in order to get a lead you are forced to behave with someone in opposite way as you would prefer. Game mentiones use of loading back old saves to experience everyting, but not sure this is the best gameplay design. I would like some loopholes where you can do what you want and still get a lead.

Sorry for long post, I still haven't finished currect version, but I did a decent chunk of it I think and wanted to drop my thoughts while fresh.
TL;DR - Horrible first impression and not the best production, but game has some good qualities worth experiencing at least once. If you try it, don't give up on it fast cause it gets better.
Thank you for detailing your experience. This kind of comment really helps me understand player motivations, good and bad points. I really need to get better at animations lmao. But I confess those are my very first ones. I'll get better for sure.

Reactions: Lord Bradley
2.90 star(s) 14 Votes