Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
can i just say the main character designs are so much appreciated? so often is a main heroine just a girl with brown hair or maybe blue *gasp* with this game we get actually interesting and fun looking characters. awesome two tone hair. incredible outfits and inhuman bits and bobs. way more interesting to see them than generic main girl A.

also holy shit this game is impressive. so much stuff ive never seen in a koikatu game before.

some suggestions and a question though

first for the suggestion, id suggest the turn based be skippable but as im not a paying supporter. disregard if you wish. just turn based always pushes me away.

for the question. the characters will sometimes have side char on it. will the main girls get routes? if not the Side character tag seems inconsequential.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
I don't know what command button you mean, it doesn't seem like anything, look
This is just the game trying to prevent you for missing things, click on the "get message" command and the two "get logs" commands then an "exit" command will appear.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
i hope the mc finally can get some revenge and stop being everyone's punching bag in the next chapter.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but whatever you do dev i THINK you on something good already.

story was kinda confusing at first and kinda still is but it was cleared up alot at the end of this update.

can't wait to see how the mc develop in the next chaper.

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I'm really impressed with the quality of the animations and cutscenes, and the story seems to be very interesting, and the ending ended up leaving me with a lot of questions, I just hope that the bad thing kills some of the guys at school, it would be a happy ending.

Reactions: SKSE.Kiyan

tjohej

Jun 29, 2019
Cant start the game. I get this every time I try to start the game.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/01checkpoints.rpy", line 212, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\User\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/Celest_Twilight-1617732722/data.json'

Elrath Creations

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2019
Cant start the game. I get this every time I try to start the game.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/01checkpoints.rpy", line 212, in <module>
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'C:\\Users\\User\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/Celest_Twilight-1617732722/data.json'
Does a folder named "Celest_Twilight-1617732722" exist on your device? That folder should be in C:/Users/User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes