Collection HTML Completed Celesta University Series [SelectaCorp]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
130038_cropped-Dani-2.png

Overview:

Degrees of Depravity. Selectacorp’s contribution to furthering female education.

Updated: 2016
Developer: /
Censorship: No
Version: Chapters 1-2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Prologue: Operation Bermuda High
- -

Celesta U: New Girl Order
- -

2017-10-03-16-1024x684.png 2017-10-03-35-1024x684.png 2017-10-03-37-1024x684.png

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Your screenshot shows v.2.95.
The lastest version of NGO is 3.0, I know since that is the version I have.

Link for 3.0:

Reactions: halfpipe

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Your screenshot shows v.2.95.
The lastest version of NGO is 3.0, I know since that is the version I have.

Link for 3.0:
the version in links is 3.0 i know just got a old image. Needs replacing thanks

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
is it good ?
That is rather subjective. Celesta University used to be a slow, but full-fledged game.
This is the revamp, called New Girl Order which focuses solely on subjugating all of the university staff to gain control of the university. It is a lot of clicking and contains a fair amount of RNG.
I personally like it, but again I like most of the SelectaCorp stuff.
It is not for everyone.
Also it is time-limited as you only have a limited amount of turns and limited actions per turn to do stuff. It takes a lot of clicking, like most of the SelectaCorp games. If you like the some of the other SelectaCorp stuff, you might like this.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Blinks

Aug 18, 2017
I'm trying to play the Bermuda one and i'm just... is it just random the ones which work and the ones which don't?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'm trying to play the Bermuda one and i'm just... is it just random the ones which work and the ones which don't?
There is very little guidance so it is almost impossible to tell what you are supposed to do. What do the drones do for example? And does clicking on a camera multiple times (using multiple days) increase intel or is it random? And what are you supposed to be achieving?

Reactions: dj khaleid

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
There is very little guidance so it is almost impossible to tell what you are supposed to do. What do the drones do for example? And does clicking on a camera multiple times (using multiple days) increase intel or is it random? And what are you supposed to be achieving?
You are supposed to gather intel on the university and the faculty staff.
Intel Gain and event on each drone / camera is random.

Also first click white object, then black object, that is how you gain intel from that object.
Some events lets you spend additional spytech points to break in, hack or steal.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
I'm having trouble launching the game via the exe. It just stays blank. Does anyone have any idea why this might be caused by?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Any time cheats?
Time can be cheated, by modifying data.js file located in the <GAME FOLDER>\html5\data\js folder.
The variable you want to change is PlayerTime. Any flag and variable can be changed in this file.

I have attached a rar file with my Celestra U data file, it starts you with 50 charm, 50 bully, 500 authority and 10 actions on the first turn.
It goes into the <GAME FOLDER>\html5\data\js folder. If it asks to overwrite, which it most likely will, click yes.