Collection HTML Completed Celesta University Series [SelectaCorp]

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Ah yes , the famed Selectacorp games that needs a demonic pact granting you forbidden knowledge just to understand what to do
Bermuda: Get intel on the university and faculty members.
Celesta U: Subjugate the faculty. You can spy on each faculty member to learn which method of subjugation will be most successful.
Both games are heavily RNG based.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
One can *technically* cheat and edit the save files (I think with Minerva) in these games (in case you hate time limits), just requires some annoying/insane pattern recognition to remove and replace fluff, and following the 'rules'. (For example.. values are always prefaced by another value, always single digit, equal to the number of characters of the value. So a name might show up as 3Bob..and you would need to change it to 5Jacob, to account for the different character length.)

This is further exacerbated by the fact that it uses a weird sort of hexadecimal, so if you are on week 17...it wouldn't show up in the save as 17, but some letter from like 0-9 and then A-N? (there actually may be difference between upper and lowercase letter too) so the value for changing the week might be 1H.. and it would need to be changed to like 11. And it never quite functions 100% the way you anticipate when you make the change, so you gotta experiment.

And there is only ever 1 save file...which gets overwritten whenever you close the game...so you have to copy it..edit it...close the game... replace the file... reopen the game to get the changes... and make a backup for good measure. But it is doable!

--------

But I like Selectacorp games. There's just something charming about playing a corruption game on an interface that looks like it was designed for a cheap online Anti-Sexual Harassment course. It makes it almost feel more kinky to me. I'm just not as into the more cruel aspects. For instance, not a fan on how every fully corrupted character has to have smeared eyeshadow tears running down their face.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
One can *technically* cheat and edit the save files (I think with Minerva) in these games (in case you hate time limits), just requires some annoying/insane pattern recognition to remove and replace fluff, and following the 'rules'. (For example.. values are always prefaced by another value, always single digit, equal to the number of characters of the value. So a name might show up as 3Bob..and you would need to change it to 5Jacob, to account for the different character length.)

This is further exacerbated by the fact that it uses a weird sort of hexadecimal, so if you are on week 17...it wouldn't show up in the save as 17, but some letter from like 0-9 and then A-N? (there actually may be difference between upper and lowercase letter too) so the value for changing the week might be 1H.. and it would need to be changed to like 11. And it never quite functions 100% the way you anticipate when you make the change, so you gotta experiment.

And there is only ever 1 save file...which gets overwritten whenever you close the game...so you have to copy it..edit it...close the game... replace the file... reopen the game to get the changes... and make a backup for good measure.

But I like Selectacorp games. There's just something charming about playing a corruption game on an interface that looks like it was designed for a cheap online Anti-Sexual Harassment course. It makes it almost feel more kinky to me.

But it is doable!
Rather than cheating on the saves, which is always a mess, it's far easier editing the data.js file in the newer web versions of all the SelectaCorp games. It contains all the variables, you straight up just change a number to the number you want or change true to false or false to true. These changes are also permanent, in that when you start a new game, your cheated values will still be there. Cheated saves = continuous work, cheated data file = one-time work. I know what I prefer :)

Reactions: Scales

zephyr1983

Jun 26, 2018
I am not good enough in computer science to cheat that way. does it exist a way with cheats engine. sorry for english i use google translate

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I am not good enough in computer science to cheat that way. does it exist a way with cheats engine. sorry for english i use google translate
On the Previous Page, page 1, I made a post

Time can be cheated, by modifying data.js file located in the <GAME FOLDER>\html5\data\js folder.
The variable you want to change is PlayerTime. Any flag and variable can be changed in this file.

I have attached a rar file with my Celestra U data file, it starts you with 50 charm, 50 bully, 500 authority and 10 actions per turn.
It goes into the <GAME FOLDER>\html5\data\js folder. If it asks to overwrite, which it most likely will, click yes.
This post contains a cheated data.js file, download it, unrar / unzip it and then put it in the folder and you should have a much easier time.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
On the Previous Page, page 1, I made a post

This post contains a cheated data.js file, download it, unrar / unzip it and then put it in the folder and you should have a much easier time.
I'm not getting 10 actions per turn with the cheated file, just 10 actions on the first turn and then normal regen on the next turns.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
Not to be picky, (Def appreciate you posting these), but any chance of a mega link?

Thanks regardless

Tetrax333

Jun 21, 2017
So i tried the game out, the new girl order specifically, but when i tried to boot up the game it just has a white screen, tried using the html ver but the game won't go past the arrow screen.

Any help?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
can we get an edited data file for the prologue too? every time i try to alter it i get an broken game

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
Rather than cheating on the saves, which is always a mess, it's far easier editing the data.js file in the newer web versions of all the SelectaCorp games. It contains all the variables, you straight up just change a number to the number you want or change true to false or false to true. These changes are also permanent, in that when you start a new game, your cheated values will still be there. Cheated saves = continuous work, cheated data file = one-time work. I know what I prefer :)
Awesome. That does help out immensely with these games. Sadly, some the older games such as State of the Union do not include the HTML5 version in the download link (though the "play online" links suggest they have been converted). So those are stuck with the same old mess.