Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I do not know of any plans by the developer for further translation patches. With regard to DLsite's new AI translation service, these 2 links might be helpful:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dlsites-new-ai-translation-project-official-mtl.134516/

funny thing is that the AI translation screws up by changing the names of the sounds and music that should play, causing a boat load of errors

as much as people said that MTL was bad, at least games with it was playable. That AI translation screws everything up if it changes the names of the files, or the RPG Maker commands used to pull up those files. Case in point:

1684206345129.png 1684206381916.png 1684206404951.png

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Is it possible to both take back Celestia's kingdom and keep her virginity?
Yes, but it is extremely difficult and requires some slight save scumming in case of mistakes.

They do tell you if an event is about to take her V card though. But make sure not to lose any battles when she's present

BlackShirt

Mar 30, 2018
Yes, but it is extremely difficult and requires some slight save scumming in case of mistakes.

They do tell you if an event is about to take her V card though. But make sure not to lose any battles when she's present
I defeated Xenon as a virgin, but i only got the end in which Fellati became a republic and Celestial became an adventurer again.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
I defeated Xenon as a virgin, but i only got the end in which Fellati became a republic and Celestial became an adventurer again.
That's basically it. She did take her kingdom back, but basically gave it away simply cause she saw herself as not fit to rule since the kingdom fell once while she was in power, and a failed Coup mid-way.

Although, i think things are different if you give up her virginity, part of the steps to preparing for the coup makes you give away her virginity for a proper supply of weapons. even if you didn't lose it by then, you're forced to give it up at that point or skip those missions

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
The Exe file was missing for me after downloading from pixeldrain also check download links 2 are missing
Edit: correction my phone doesnt like 7z files thats why the game.exe wasn't there

Last edited:

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
So, a while back I started doing some tweaks to this game to make it more to my liking. Things started to spiral and I ended doing a pretty extensive overhaul of the RPG dungeon parts of the game. However, I stopped working on it for a long time and I basically don't have the motivation now to wrap up the last bits. That being said, the game should be mostly in working order except for potentially some of the late-game balance, but to be fair, the base game's balance wasn't really that great anyways. Either way, I don't think there's much to lose if you're curious, so please by all means take a look if you're curious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
After that, what could i do? I got stuck after got the key.
Sorry, it had been too long I no longer have the game in my laptop nor do I have the save.. but if you already have the Key, it's pretty much straight path as far as I can remember..

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So, a while back I started doing some tweaks to this game to make it more to my liking. Things started to spiral and I ended doing a pretty extensive overhaul of the RPG dungeon parts of the game. However, I stopped working on it for a long time and I basically don't have the motivation now to wrap up the last bits. That being said, the game should be mostly in working order except for potentially some of the late-game balance, but to be fair, the base game's balance wasn't really that great anyways. Either way, I don't think there's much to lose if you're curious, so please by all means take a look if you're curious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mega Download
That's dang impressive work. You should leverage this into doing it full time.

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
I was starting to worry it might just languish here for a while, but hopefully once you guys get the chance to try it you'll like it. I'm not having issues with Mega personally, but everyone's situation is different, so I added to my mediafire as well and updated my original post.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I was starting to worry it might just languish here for a while, but hopefully once you guys get the chance to try it you'll like it. I'm not having issues with Mega personally, but everyone's situation is different, so I added to my mediafire as well and updated my original post.
Maybe post a few save games so people can get a vibe at different times to test first?

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
is there anyway for sarah to not protect princess from being rape by monster?
might be late on the reply, but just unequip something that Sarah wears. I forgot what does it, but I think it's the shield she starts off with after the brothel rescue thing.

That's only really useful if you want the princess to stay a virgin for the virgin clear.

Reactions: Bakamijou
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes