CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I still haven't completed the whole game but I didn't think it was as good as the previous one, maybe it's the protagonist who didn't like the personality or the story of the first game being better...

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
i miss the special option's in the replay church just like the version befor this 1 had
View attachment 2005071 like entrance to brothel and such
and this door bring's you to room that is totaly off no use
View attachment 2005093
and this door is unusable
in the resistance HQ
bottom door whit staircase
View attachment 2005105
also what is the ID for the DemonEgg you need to buy sertain stuff
and i didnt let the bright star being polished and yet its still taken from me how is this possible
and the general is unkilleble
how did you unlock those slots? tell me pls

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
An official English translation patch has been made available:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
An official English translation patch has been made available:
Interesting. Do you know if that's also happening for their other titles, too? I was planning to work on their third game "Paiz Kingdom", but I guess that wont be necessary?
Also any clue how good the translation is? I mean they write it's a type of MTL.
1672626146778.png
My version is heavily edited.

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
Interesting. Do you know if that's also happening for their other titles, too? I was planning to work on their third game "Paiz Kingdom", but I guess that wont be necessary?
Also any clue how good the translation is? I mean they write it's a type of MTL.
View attachment 2279827
My version is heavily edited.
I do not know of any plans by the developer for further translation patches. With regard to DLsite's new AI translation service, these 2 links might be helpful:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dlsites-new-ai-translation-project-official-mtl.134516/

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I do not know of any plans by the developer for further translation patches. With regard to DLsite's new AI translation service, these 2 links might be helpful:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dlsites-new-ai-translation-project-official-mtl.134516/
Hm... So only the menus and UI are proofread.
I guess my version is still a better fit for this thread and I wont update the OP.
(Unless someone tells me otherwise.)

But in any case, thank you for the information.

Reactions: f9account

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any 1 has the creation file of this game and paize knightess Ellen i need both off them iff possible
they are both from the same creator

Last edited:

Chtanouille

Aug 12, 2020
Hi, some games I run with winrar including this one dont save my progression when I quit the game, do someone know how to fix that pls?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi, some games I run with winrar including this one dont save my progression when I quit the game, do someone know how to fix that pls?
Are you running the game from inside the .rar (or other compressed file type)? Because that does cause problems with many game engines. You have to extract the game first, winrar isn't a program to run games, just reduce the file size for transfering it faster.

If you're just using winrar to extract the files, then non-latin alphabets cause issues with winrar if your computer isn't set right. I suggest using 7zip personally, but there are other extractors that don't have the alphabet issues, I just don't know or use them.

Chtanouille

Aug 12, 2020
Are you running the game from inside the .rar (or other compressed file type)? Because that does cause problems with many game engines. You have to extract the game first, winrar isn't a program to run games, just reduce the file size for transfering it faster.

If you're just using winrar to extract the files, then non-latin alphabets cause issues with winrar if your computer isn't set right. I suggest using 7zip personally, but there are other extractors that don't have the alphabet issues, I just don't know or use them.
I just tried it and it work, ty dude(y)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Celestia The Princess [2.22] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (701 MB/ 242 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hm... So only the menus and UI are proofread.
I guess my version is still a better fit for this thread and I wont update the OP.
(Unless someone tells me otherwise.)

But in any case, thank you for the information.
Thanks for your work on this, it's appreciated.

Would you happen to be able to please post your save games? Looking for midgame saves, really.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for your work on this, it's appreciated.

Would you happen to be able to please post your save games? Looking for midgame saves, really.
I'm sorry, but it's been almost a year since I worked on this and I don't have any saves anymore. I only kept backups of the translation dev data.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I'm sorry, but it's been almost a year since I worked on this and I don't have any saves anymore. I only kept backups of the translation dev data.
Thanks anyways.

Also, FYI, the Pixeldrain download set off massive trojan virus warnings. I assume it was false positive?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks anyways.

Also, FYI, the Pixeldrain download set off massive trojan virus warnings. I assume it was false positive?
The other ones don't trip anything?
Because that is actually the original file. The other ones were mirrored from the Pixeldrain one by a moderator.
Edit:
Downloaded from Pixeldrain and compared with the original source file.
1679567388531.png
They are 100% idential and Pixeldrain did not fuck with it.

I would assume it's the fun mentioned here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes