locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i miss the special option's in the replay church just like the version befor this 1 had
1661465268445.png like entrance to brothel and such
and this door bring's you to room that is totaly off no use
1661466133833.png
and this door is unusable
in the resistance HQ
bottom door whit staircase
1661466791246.png
also what is the ID for the DemonEgg you need to buy sertain stuff
and i didnt let the bright star being polished and yet its still taken from me how is this possible
and the general is unkilleble

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuzuda

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Is there a way to disband the party?

I get that my character is beyond retarded, having intentionally used the sperm-password, but too stupid to get rid of those 2 people seems very strange....

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i miss the special option's in the replay church just like the version befor this 1 had
View attachment 2005071 like entrance to brothel and such
and this door bring's you to room that is totaly off no use
View attachment 2005093
and this door is unusable
in the resistance HQ
bottom door whit staircase
View attachment 2005105
also what is the ID for the DemonEgg you need to buy sertain stuff
and i didnt let the bright star being polished and yet its still taken from me how is this possible
and the general is unkilleble
I'm not sure to have understood all you've written, anyway ...

1/ Special option in the church.

I presume you are talking of the possibility to unlock all the H-scenes and all the titles.

It's unlocked when you've finished the game: capture1.jpg

Apparently, you've "cheated" or use a previous save game of someone else, or ?. The "proof" is : proof.jpg

2/ The room in the church.

No, it's absolutely not useless.

Near the end of the game (after the rebellion AFAIR), you can meet your mentor here: capture2.jpg

And after the end of the game, you can meet a sister and especially have the possibility to re-run the game by interacting with the bed: capture3.jpg

3/ The door in the resistance hideout.

It's the entrance of the training/shower rooms.

It can be accessed only during a H-event when agreeing to train the partisans: capture4.jpg

4/ ID of the "Demon's egg" item

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a way to disband the party?

I get that my character is beyond retarded, having intentionally used the sperm-password, but too stupid to get rid of those 2 people seems very strange....
Party's members are automatically added or removed, depending of your advancement in the story.

Reactions: Reluser

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
about the demon egg i got it later in the tower i edit that id amount number
however the mentor stole the amulet item that is needed to defeat the general but i didnt even talk to him yet
i whent straight towards the generaland i still lost the amulet how is this possible or is it the elven pinkhaird woman
who is the snitch
hmm so only a switch huh not a portal to get in to the whore housse or dungeon like previous game i see.
and no i didnt cheat that part off the game its a save from here on this game post itself

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
about the demon egg i got it later in the tower i edit that id amount number
however the mentor stole the amulet item that is needed to defeat the general but i didnt even talk to him yet
i whent straight towards the generaland i still lost the amulet how is this possible or is it the elven pinkhaird woman
who is the snitch
hmm so only a switch huh not a portal to get in to the whore housse or dungeon like previous game i see.
and no i didnt cheat that part off the game its a save from here on this game post itself
You are not supposed to win against the general.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
so i should myself be killed via the storyline whit meal whit posion
becausse after i escaped the castle and celest wakes up at the brothel it still continiu after that how do i Do a game+

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
Anyone have any idea how to get the key from the stables? I beat the Knight and the horse that popped up but no key dropped whatsoever, I'm stucked..

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How to beat the horse ??
Use the defense and attack boosting skills. Match the move it shows in the wheel. When your TP gets high use the skill that drains it. There's really not much too it, though the translation makes it sound like it drains the enemy TP.

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
Another way to do it is to get "Doggy" and that one position that "combined doggy and normal", then use Doggy at first turn then "Lick all over" to boost attack for the next turn while not making the horse attack.

Lastly, use that position that I forgot the name off to finish its HP. If all else fails, there is "Masterbate" to drain your TP one time.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Anyone have any idea how to get the key from the stables? I beat the Knight and the horse that popped up but no key dropped whatsoever, I'm stucked..
I'm stuck at the same point. I'm doing a virgin run with Celes so I fought the boss and horse with Sarah, and go nothing. So I reloaded and fought them again with Celes, just to see if it worked out but still nothing.

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
Wtf I'm supposed to do after entering this city????
I went everywhere and nothing happen
Stuck in the beginning of the game

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Wtf I'm supposed to do after entering this city????
I went everywhere and nothing happen
Stuck in the beginning of the game
Probably not everywhere...

And as it has already been told during the beginning of the game (if you've not skipped the introduction), you can always use the "Consultation" menu to know what you have to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HP. and Verasmile

HP.

Nov 2, 2020
Probably not everywhere...

And as it has already been told during the beginning of the game (if you've not skipped the introduction), you can always use the "Consultation" menu to know what you have to do.

Actually I know I need to go there and I'm using "consultation telling me need to head to guild but kinda need clothes
And I went to resistance base and done everything there

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I guess I'm stupid or something, because I was supposed to talk to the general at the throne room, but I get a question mark on the left wall in the room before the throne room, and then a question mark on the throne, but it won't let me do anything at either spot, unless I am just not doing the right thing. Any hints?
same kek

Read what the throne question mark says...

Now that you mentioned it...it worked lmao

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes