Sylvaria

Jan 20, 2019
Can she protect her virginity?
- Nope, not while I'm playing the game. I've never been interested in "Virgin runs"
Dude, I know the game genre is hentai but please let your heroine get peaceful way to finish the game. At least pretend for it~

cassim

Jun 4, 2019
I guess I'm stupid or something, because I was supposed to talk to the general at the throne room, but I get a question mark on the left wall in the room before the throne room, and then a question mark on the throne, but it won't let me do anything at either spot, unless I am just not doing the right thing. Any hints?

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I guess I'm stupid or something, because I was supposed to talk to the general at the throne room, but I get a question mark on the left wall in the room before the throne room, and then a question mark on the throne, but it won't let me do anything at either spot, unless I am just not doing the right thing. Any hints?
Read what the throne question mark says...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eric224

Aug 17, 2017
Geezes how fast are u played this game? you doing gods work right now
Played? I maybe good at finding or creating gallery saves but I'm not good enough to legit beat a whole game like this in less then 5 minutes.

I added in this plug in and brute hacked the Boolean settings after finding the gallery church or whatever they called it
Luckily the creator was nice enough to keep them numbered and all together so I needed to do is find one and I found them all

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
so im guessing no virgin route?
There is, though I Personally didn't go for it. You can even do a virgin slut route, where you have experience without vaginal sex.

In fact all the scenes with vaginal sex I found before losing virginity gave a warning, allowing you to pick the timing of it.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
here is a qstion can you avoid being penetrated or does the 3rd wheel roll always land on vaginal action
at the merchant in the slums
1661287817903.png
becausse the first 2 times you can ether land on Anal which is onnly the bottom slot you got 2piazuries and 2 blowjobs and 3 vaginal penetration
on the wheel
buti whas wondering whould it be possible to get the last roll not as vaginal or is that actually Rigged

and how do you get where the bunnygirl is
1661292934772.png

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
here is a qstion can you avoid being penetrated or does the 3rd wheel roll always land on vaginal action
at the merchant in the slums
View attachment 2001459
becausse the first 2 times you can ether land on Anal which is onnly the bottom slot you got 2piazuries and 2 blowjobs and 3 vaginal penetration
on the wheel
buti whas wondering whould it be possible to get the last roll not as vaginal or is that actually Rigged

and how do you get where the bunnygirl is
View attachment 2001567
Wrong game thread, you want the Knight of Paize thread for those questions.

Though I'll say if the option appears on the wheel in either game you should be able to get it with enough skill at timing it. Though maybe they did put something in to rig it in the background, I don't know.

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
after losing to the dog in the dungeon there's no way to fight back becasue of trauma. Is there any counterplay to this at all?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
after losing to the dog in the dungeon there's no way to fight back becasue of trauma. Is there any counterplay to this at all?
Most of those title effects can be disabled. Go to your inventory and if there's a heart next to the given effect it's active, click on it and it'll switch between active and inactive.

Reactions: Reluser and Ashkun

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
can somebody add the a full save whit the same options as the other game like going to the brothel whit ellen in the end
paize-knightess-ellen
since this same in the replay/memory room doesnt have the portal to do the other stuff when you are done

Jul 16, 2018
DeepL Neural Translator. It's a German machine learning project to provide a much more coherent result than Google-Translate.
But this is not a raw MTL. I've manually edited hundreds of sentences.
Issues you can still expect are "he, she, him, her" mixups and some repeating text, but otherwise this is pretty close to English.
Sounds awesome!

J-Mboot

Jul 6, 2022
Screenshot_2022-08-25-23-18-06-55_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Somebody please help me ?? How to win this battle ?? Im always losing battle with horse in stable

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes