yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
lol they still use some of the assets from Paize
or is that the other way around ?
which game comes out first ?

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
How's the pregnancy content? Is it the kind where the pregnancy is like and ending or where the protag gets impregnated then gives birth in the story?

Many thanks
If it's like their first game it's a repeatable mechanic, possibly gated behind progressing through enough of the story. If memory serves it was also part of the ending too.

lol they still use some of the assets from Paize . . .
my dude, that's standard industry practice. That's the whole point of creating things as "assets" nevermind that most folks playing games in a series expect many things to be similar or identical for simple consistency.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How's the pregnancy content? Is it the kind where the pregnancy is like and ending or where the protag gets impregnated then gives birth in the story?

Many thanks
The same as Knight of Paize. Advance through the story and you'll start being able to have sex. Creampie sex gives you a chance to get pregnant, though it's a sleep one night then give birth system rather than anything realistic.

I didn't do a any active sex events before finishing the first dungeon, so not sure how early it can unlock. Though the title system in this game has one that prevents all pregnancies for the MC if it's active (has a heart next to it's name in the menu).

Reactions: Reluser

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any game that gives you freedom in saving your virginity while having sex(and not the obligatory "try the scene and if you lose virginity, load back")? l doubt it is the case here; it is either virginity loss or nothing at all.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Is covering genitals taboo in this games world? The screenshots give me that impression.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Is there any game that gives you freedom in saving your virginity while having sex(and not the obligatory "try the scene and if you lose virginity, load back")? l doubt it is the case here; it is either virginity loss or nothing at all.
There are quite a few games that I've played that give you that freedom. Here it does look like virginity loss or nothing to me as well though.

Reactions: randomname2243

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What is DMTL now? -.-
There's an explanation in the translator notes and the signature...

Edit: I really need to learn not to answer questions like that anymore. Not sure why I thought it was a genuine one, when it was obviously just trying to antagonize.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpoodleSoup

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Just use the standard Full English or MTL. No need to confuse everyone with this much variation of MTL. There is already DMTL, EMTL, GMTL. MTL is MTL. No need to write which program was used to create the MTL. -.-

quazar

May 30, 2017
Princess of Fellati? why do i have a feeling that is not the case? Feels like i got jebaited

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
You can do sex without penetration at the early levels. At some point enemies will demand vaginal sex, but if you want to preserve MC's virginity, you can change the character.

Reactions: KopiYanMo
Mar 27, 2018
I remember Magical Girl Celesphonia being pretty good about this. If you keep your Lust at 99 or less (which you always can, it'll never go above 99 until you voluntarily flip the switch, no matter how many lewd scenes you do), there are almost no scenes or enemies that'll take your virginity. You can weed out the few that remain with an item that shields your pussy (it costs mana every time, but as long as you keep a reserve of mana, you should be fine.)

You can complete the game as a virgin while still being pretty slutty, if you want.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes