BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I kinda liked the paize knight, so I'm going to try this. Hope there's any improvement from Ellen...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is anybody else getting lag during the H scenes, or do I just have a potato for a laptop?
Might just be your potato, but there's a FPS setting in the options menu. Try switching that, since some games with that option cause slowdowns depending if it's on or off.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Is getting the weapon shipment a must do? Cause it's either fuck the weapon merchant or don't get it at all and you can't report to the resistance leader about it

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
May/13/2022
Content added
Second lap element, another end added.

Multiple endings? Are the requirements obvious?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Is anyone else having issues where an image fails to load when trying to enter any of the shops?
This image is present in the game,

So, it seems you are encountering a very specific error.

Are you playing on Windows ? Or using an emulator ? Have you used a saved game from somebody else ? ...

*** EDIT ***
Eventually, could you post a save game just before entering a shop and getting this error ?

Last edited:

Haesoo

Oct 2, 2020
Anyone knows how to get magic? I am levelling up but not learning any skills, and I cant pass the Roper boss without magic.

EDIT: NVM FOund it.

Reactions: Eicosa
May 5, 2022
So I know there is a pregnancy mechanic, and it seems that you need to progress through the story to get her pregnant.
But is there actually a birth scene or the game just skip it?
And can she get pregnant by what? Humans, monsters or both?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So I know there is a pregnancy mechanic, and it seems that you need to progress through the story to get her pregnant.
But is there actually a birth scene or the game just skip it?
And can she get pregnant by what? Humans, monsters or both?
Both humans and monsters. Only birth scene is for monsters, which all produce an egg. Scene isn't skippable, but isn't detailed and is short.

Reactions: ThePregnancyMaster

Siefgfred987

Mar 16, 2018
This image is present in the game,

So, it seems you are encountering a very specific error.

Are you playing on Windows ? Or using an emulator ? Have you used a saved game from somebody else ? ...

*** EDIT ***
Eventually, could you post a save game just before entering a shop and getting this error ?

Thank you for trying to help me, I've worked out the issue. The directory to where I had the game installed was too long, moving it to have a shorter address fixed my issue.

May 5, 2022
Both humans and monsters. Only birth scene is for monsters, which all produce an egg. Scene isn't skippable, but isn't detailed and is short.
Bruh so is there only birth scene to eggs?
Damn that's so dissapoiting .
I was hopping that this game would have a pregnancy sytem like ideology on friction,where the heroine gets pregnant by multiples enemies and there is each birth scene to each type of bayb(egg,elf, orc, tentacles and others monsters).

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes