• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Eh, I'd still do the simple "Edited MTL" in the language text, since I really don't think DMTL is as much an established term as you think it is (at least in the main game section). Though you have the full info in the translator notes, so that does help.

Though at the same time it's almost a fruitless endeavour, since most people who really care about / hate MTL will only look at the three letters and either post "How good is the MTL" or "WHY MTL! I HATE!"
The vast majority of people here are lurkers, especially because we are sharing lewd stuff here.
They just grab the downloads and leave happy. You can clearly see that by viewing the download statistics of certain hosters.
That's why it "seems" like there's a lot of negativity towards MTLs, because only a certain type of person would feel the need to share their opinion in general.

The truth is even raw Google-Translate MTLs are appreciated by the majority of people, as long as they don't cause bugs, because people don't even know, or care to learn, about stuff like MTool. Also simply not everyone here is a native English speaker, or actually cares about English grammar.

But we're getting a bit too off-topic here, so let's stop.

Edit: Btw, please do not respond to these people. Their opinion literally doesn't matter and it will just turn this thread into an off-topic mess.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
How's the pregnancy content? Is it the kind where the pregnancy is like and ending or where the protag gets impregnated then gives birth in the story?

Many thanks

Reactions: LordGoyle

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
The vast majority of people here are lurkers, especially because we are sharing lewd stuff here.
They just grab the downloads and leave happy. You can clearly see that by viewing the download statistics of certain hosters.
That's why it "seems" like there's a lot of negativity towards MTLs, because only a certain type of person would feel the need to share their opinion in general.

The truth is even raw Google-Translate MTLs are appreciated by the majority of people, as long as they don't cause bugs, because people don't even know, or care to learn, about stuff like MTool. Also simply not everyone here is a native English speaker, or actually cares about English grammar.

But we're getting a bit too off-topic here, so let's stop.
This.
I dont really care about Mtl as long as its somewhat readable.
Its not like most h games got good writing that it needs better anyway.
Majority of h games are so bad they dont even deserve a mtl.

AbsoluteLewd

Sep 29, 2020
I'd still rather it be labeled MTL than DMTL. It makes it sound like it's something different. MTL has always been a hit or miss and the only ones that should be labeled different are the ones that were edited by someone to keep things like pronouns and other annoying inconsistencies out.

Mar 27, 2018
This is nonsense, you can't tell if people are happy with an MTL-ed game based on download stats. People download a game to try it! They have no idea what the translation is like when they do that! If they then find that the MTL is unenjoyable and delete the game, that doesn't show up anywhere in the stats.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks for the dmtl, Shisaye. Whenever I see your name in the translator thing before dmtl I think "Oh thank god, I won't have a fucking brain aneurysm trying to play this."

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
>Fellati
>Fell

Hmmm.... You'd think she'd know a thing or two about giving head...

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
This is nonsense, you can't tell if people are happy with an MTL-ed game based on download stats. People download a game to try it! They have no idea what the translation is like when they do that! If they then find that the MTL is unenjoyable and delete the game, that doesn't show up anywhere in the stats.
Or they could just delete the game because its actually just shit.
A lot of games wouldnt even be worth playing with a real translation.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this looks to me like just a knock off of paize knight. the graphics are good. fight engine is easy to handle. the story is sorta original, but not really. my main two questions are thus....is there a virgin route, and is there a happy ending? or are they all bad endings again? getting a happy ending when a female is the hero seems to be almost impossible, so as long as the game has both of those aspects then im good. if it has a virgin route and happy ending then ill rate this a 7 out of 10. loose 3 pts for the obvious relation to paize knight. alot of mobs and chars seem to be copies of that game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
this looks to me like just a knock off of paize knight.
Not sure how the developer knocked off their own game, written in the same setting...

Also not sure why being in the same world is a downside for a game...

Now, if you just mean that you don't think it looks as good as Paize Knight, then that's a different matter.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes