EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
2 years ago, the Kingdom of Fellati fell to the Empire.
In the ashes of the war, Princess Celes was the only remaining member of the royal family.
Now, she returns, ready to break the Empire and restore glory to her kingdom...
She takes the guise of "Adventurer Celes", joins up with the Resistance, and it seems revolution is imminent.

However, the life of a female adventurer is fraught with danger.
One poor move, one minor defeat, and her noble body will be filled with filthy seed after brutal violation.

Can she protect her virginity and kingdom?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-20
Release Date: 2022-04-17
Developer: dHR-ken (dHR研) -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2.22
Translator: Shisaye
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Other Games: Paize Knightess Ellen and the Dungeon Town of Sodom
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
What does the 'd' stand for in 'DMTL'?
DeepL Neural Translator. It's a German machine learning project to provide a much more coherent result than Google-Translate.
But this is not a raw MTL. I've manually edited hundreds of sentences.
Issues you can still expect are "he, she, him, her" mixups and some repeating text, but otherwise this is pretty close to English.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
DeepL Neural Translator. It's a German machine learning project to provide a much more coherent result than Google-Translate.
But this is not a raw MTL. I've manually edited hundreds of sentences.
Issues you can still expect are "he, she, him, her" mixups and some repeating text, but otherwise this is pretty close to English.
Frankly, I've have put something like "Edited MTL", since that's probably a more accurate description of what you did. Since DeepL is still pretty bad at translating coherently, just a raw DeepL MTL is still not great.

Reactions: yamipleb

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Frankly, I've have put something like "Edited MTL", since that's probably a more accurate description of what you did. Since DeepL is still pretty bad at translating coherently, just a raw DeepL MTL is still not great.
Well the full version would be:
"75% DeepL-Neural Translator, 15% Google-Translate, 10% manual translations hybrid"
But that's a little long, and DMTL has become an established term in the translation section, since I have over 200 projects there already. (The vast majority of them were never released in the game section, because I don't view them as good enough.)

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well the full version would be:
"75% DeepL-Neural Translator, 15% Google-Translate, 10% manual translations hybrid"
But that's a little long, and DMTL has become an established term in the translation section, since I have over 200 projects there already. (The vast majority of them were never released in the game section, because I don't view them as good enough.)
Eh, I'd still do the simple "Edited MTL" in the language text, since I really don't think DMTL is as much an established term as you think it is (at least in the main game section). Though you have the full info in the translator notes, so that does help.

Though at the same time it's almost a fruitless endeavour, since most people who really care about / hate MTL will only look at the three letters and either post "How good is the MTL" or "WHY MTL! I HATE!"

Reactions: Taisha
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes