pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Actually I know I need to go there and I'm using "consultation telling me need to head to guild but kinda need clothes
And I went to resistance base and done everything there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HP.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
For those who were stuck like me after the Knight and Horse battles and there were no key dropped or any hints (only Anal move x2)..

Tanks to your hint I just completed the game, with the virgin run on first attempt. I just switched to Sarah for all the sex-combats and managed to complete it.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
So what is the sex content in this one like? I often find myself disappointed in these games when most of the sex scenes and most or all of the impregnation ends up being with tentacle monsters and stuff, total turn off. I want to see the MC taking human dicks, not tentacle demons or wolves or horses or whateverthefuck.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So what is the sex content in this one like? I often find myself disappointed in these games when most of the sex scenes and most or all of the impregnation ends up being with tentacle monsters and stuff, total turn off. I want to see the MC taking human dicks, not tentacle demons or wolves or horses or whateverthefuck.
Yeah, it's in large part human. There are various monsters that you can have sex with, but it's combat rape and pretty easy to avoid.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
'Virgin Clear possible'

Why? You add that option in and now I gotta do that ending.
I didn't think anybody actually DID the virgin endings? Why? Why would anyone playing this kind of game want to do that?

Now, I perfectly understand why virgin endings are included. It's a psychological thing. If the heroine is destined to be turned into a fucktoy no matter what the player does, then they're just a passive participant, but if a "virgin ending" is possible, then the main character sort of has herself to blame for all the fucking she has to endure, and the player also feels responsible.

But... it's like a gun hanging over the mantepiece. It's there to suggest it could be used if the owner wanted to, but why would he want to ACTUALLY use it?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I didn't think anybody actually DID the virgin endings? Why? Why would anyone playing this kind of game want to do that?

Now, I perfectly understand why virgin endings are included. It's a psychological thing. If the heroine is destined to be turned into a fucktoy no matter what the player does, then they're just a passive participant, but if a "virgin ending" is possible, then the main character sort of has herself to blame for all the fucking she has to endure, and the player also feels responsible.

But... it's like a gun hanging over the mantepiece. It's there to suggest it could be used if the owner wanted to, but why would he want to ACTUALLY use it?
Personally, I always do a virgin run ending first if possible, because I have an overdeveloped sense of empathy. I want a good ending, so I give it to them, then do the corruption/bad end run. This gives me a nice separation in my mind between the 'good' ending that I already achieved, and the 'bad' that I am inflicting upon the characters.

That's just me though. I'm literally incapable of making the evil/bad choices in video games unless I already have a complete good run so I can think of the evil run as non canon in my head. It's annoying at times, but what can you do.

Another reason, and one I think more people can relate to is just an achievement thing. If it's hard and difficult to do, some people are going to want to do it just to prove that they can. I fit in here too, especially because some games with a virgin end have new games plus modes, with the implication that you can start again with bonuses from your first non virgin run to make getting it easier. I make my own life harder sometimes by making myself do the virgin run first, before I have those bonuses, but hey, I can brag about managing to do it afterwards on forums like this.

Onewhoquestions

Jul 28, 2018
Personally, I always do a virgin run ending first if possible, because I have an overdeveloped sense of empathy. I want a good ending, so I give it to them, then do the corruption/bad end run. This gives me a nice separation in my mind between the 'good' ending that I already achieved, and the 'bad' that I am inflicting upon the characters...
Ya same. It feels weird to just disrespect the characters and make them just fap material. It also helps when there are themes of corruption that you know what the alternative "pure" route looks like.

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
So I just started in on this one and I'm already disappointed though for a silly reason. As soon as I was starting I was excited because the main character looks SUPER hot in the tight, sexy outfit she's wearing at the start.

...and then, in the very first scene, Celestia is ordered to strip out of her amazing skin-tight black leotard and told she won't be allowed to put it back on. God damn game creator, why you gotta tease those of us with a leotard fetish if you're just gonna immediately yank it away from us? I guess I should've read more to see the premise...

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Sup y'all! What's good? I just wanna ask before trying this game. Is there any mid-sex battle? And hows the pregnancy works in this game? Was it just bad end or is there any mechanics like, you have sex or get raped, your eggs got fertilized, the Fetus grows each days until you gave birth to it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Sup y'all! What's good? I just wanna ask before trying this game. Is there any mid-sex battle? And hows the pregnancy works in this game? Was it just bad end or is there any mechanics like, you have sex or get raped, your eggs got fertilized, the Fetus grows each days until you gave birth to it.
Yes there's mid battle sex.

Pregnancy is basically an instant effect. You have a spinning wheel with pregnant / not pregnant spots when creampied. It's then an instant thing and you can give birth in town right away.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Yes there's mid battle sex.

Pregnancy is basically an instant effect. You have a spinning wheel with pregnant / not pregnant spots when creampied. It's then an instant thing and you can give birth in town right away.
Nice! Imma try it! Thanks dude

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
Man, ANOTHER Demon King is getting disrespected? I only just played a game with a Demon King being defeated, not even by a hero, but by his wife, and now this.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes