5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
oh? we finally have an "open source" sex game in ue? yoinking this
no this is a asset rip from a scam gacha sex game called operation lovecraft linked below
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-operation-lovecraft-v0-4-9-cracked-project-helius.33403/

basically the dev of the game made it fully online, so you have to play/watch with other coomers. it has battlepasses, each animation either has to be unlocked with money(real $$) or extremely long grind

May 19, 2022
no this is a asset rip from a scam gacha sex game called operation lovecraft linked below
https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-operation-lovecraft-v0-4-9-cracked-project-helius.33403/

basically the dev of the game made it fully online, so you have to play/watch with other coomers. it has battlepasses, each animation either has to be unlocked with money(real $$) or extremely long grind
no I get all that but its also a usable unreal project for nsfw development which doesnt otherwise exist since everyone wants to do solo dev

Jun 30, 2018
Hey any updates on this? We need to finish ripping everything and get this sceneviewer up to date w Erika, yanshi, etc, etc asap! Only viable way to consume operation love craft. TheHackerKnownAsSnow I would love to help out, do you know what the main blockers are right now to completing the sceneviewer? Is there a GitHub link?

May 17, 2021
Hey any updates on this? We need to finish ripping everything and get this sceneviewer up to date w Erika, yanshi, etc, etc asap! Only viable way to consume operation love craft. TheHackerKnownAsSnow I would love to help out, do you know what the main blockers are right now to completing the sceneviewer? Is there a GitHub link?
Main blockers from the top of my head:
  • The girl after Celia is so boring I've lost intrest.
  • For any new content beside Elizabeth, UE5 support is needed for the asset extractor/converter.
  • Sound/voice system. The one I came up with was shit, it needs a complete rework.
    • I'd need to know which sounds are played for which sections of the animations, but that's a lot of manual labor.
  • Lots of physics bugs.
  • The dummy/wall anims need a different system to play properly. (that's why Celia's are so janky)

There is no GitHub link, I don't think they'd allow me to host ~100GB for free there.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
  • For any new content beside Elizabeth, UE5 support is needed for the asset extractor/converter.
  • Sound/voice system. The one I came up with was shit, it needs a complete rework.
    • I'd need to know which sounds are played for which sections of the animations, but that's a lot of manual labor.
  • Lots of physics bugs.
  • The dummy/wall anims need a different system to play properly. (that's why Celia's are so janky)

There is no GitHub link, I don't think they'd allow me to host ~100GB for free there.
if you guys want to work together you may still be able to, by creating a git repo of the .git local folder
I know it sounds like some cursed ass-shit, but in a pinch, it can work. Make sure to have your own sepparate branches tho!
An even better way to do it may be to simply exclude the ripped out assets, and only include what you guys are actively modifying. The static assets could come from this thread's download links ig
dude doobiedoo

xenos1

Dec 27, 2019
  • Lots of physics bugs.

There is actually a UE5 extractor here: .
Where it says " For viewing custom materials use specific build ( , updated)" place that file into the normal umodel folder and extract, if needed use a script to remove the encryption.

Reactions: F95phex
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote