Unity Completed Cell Of Criminal [SmomoGameX]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE217080_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Escape the cell, and in the last night of the life execute a PUNISHMENT to haughty police girl! Try to break out the jail! Mini game is included in addition to the easy escape room game.​

Updated: Feb/17/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 2.2
Language: English, Chinese and Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Extra Info:

Download:
Win 64: - -
Mac: - -

RJ217080_img_smp3.jpg RJ217080_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

skrillgore

Sep 15, 2017
Everything I click on just describes what it is. I've tried the guard on different parts of her outfit after what I think is a complete scan of everything else. If someone can figure out just the first step, I'd appreciate it.
First. you need to click a few things to progress

1. the lock

2. the bed

3. the rat (and everything around it)

4. items under the bed

5. the lock
Second. now you can move things under the bed by dragging to the left or right. After you moved things around under the bed you find something, after you find it you need to go back to the shelf and click the bracket.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
First. you need to click a few things to progress

1. the lock

2. the bed

3. the rat (and everything around it)

4. items under the bed

5. the lock
Second. now you can move things under the bed by dragging to the left or right. After you moved things around under the bed you find something, after you find it you need to go back to the shelf and click the bracket.
Yeah I read that on the reddit post as well. Problem is I moved the paper but there's nothing under it LOL

Edit: you have to SPECIFICALLY move the paper to the RIGHT, or else the wire literally won't appear

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
So i got the wire, how do i pick the freaking lock with it :|

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Aaaaand now I'm stuck at the lockpicking part, no matter where I click the wire just stops before entering the lock

Reactions: butothsu

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I downloaded the Mac MEGA version, but it said "You can't open the application 'CellOfCriminal' because it may be damaged or incomplete." Should I download it again, or try another link?

Jul 9, 2017
for all the people that dont know how to complete it:
at the lockpick, use your scrollwheel to rotate the pins.
At the gate scene, open slowly, so she dont wake up.
undressing; when you get her red bar up till it cant increase anymore, and the blue bar is less than the red, click the handcuffs.
after that, take it slow. Her red bar will increase. Dont go back to handcuffs tho, as that bugged my game out when i clicked her pussy.

Reactions: G_bugger8132

mur

Jun 4, 2017
I downloaded the Mac MEGA version, but it said "You can't open the application 'CellOfCriminal' because it may be damaged or incomplete." Should I download it again, or try another link?
The Mac version has 2 problems:
  1. with terminal: chmod +x CellOfCriminal.app/Contents/MacOS/CellOfCriminal
  2. edit the CellOfCriminal.app/Contents/Info.plist and change the CFBundleExecutable string to "CellOfCriminal"
    Code:
    <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
    <string>CellOfCriminal</string>

lolxd

May 31, 2017
for all the people that dont know how to complete it:
at the lockpick, use your scrollwheel to rotate the pins.
At the gate scene, open slowly, so she dont wake up.
undressing; when you get her red bar up till it cant increase anymore, and the blue bar is less than the red, click the handcuffs.
after that, take it slow. Her red bar will increase. Dont go back to handcuffs tho, as that bugged my game out when i clicked her pussy.
rotate what pins? it's confusing the fuck out of me lmao

Reactions: paulwally
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes