Unity Completed Cell Of Criminal [SmomoGameX]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

rancid.husk

Jul 18, 2017
I just did it now and I spread out my clicks. I think you can click her knee, thigh, pussy, ass, shoulder, tits and mouth. I didn't click the same thing twice, and as soon as possible, once the pink is higher than the blue, you click the handcuffs and get access to the scenes, and then I just did the same again, only then I took her clothes off.

I think the key thing is to not click the same spot repeatedly.

Kikozdu13300

Jan 25, 2018
First. you need to click a few things to progress

1. the lock

2. the bed

3. the rat (and everything around it)

4. items under the bed

5. the lock
Second. now you can move things under the bed by dragging to the left or right. After you moved things around under the bed you find something, after you find it you need to go back to the shelf and click the bracket.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This link is not working, renow it please..
I'm guessing you clicked on the megaup download link for mac. It went inactive so megaup removed it but I've just reuploaded it and checked all the other links so everything is in working order now. :eazyHype:

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
is every click of the mouse a position you have to try?
Seems like there are over a thousand per rotation.
I already got pissed at the stupidly fast speed requiring left mouse clicking..

Also very unintuitive.

Last edited:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
is every click of the mouse a position you have to try?
Seems like there are over a thousand per rotation.
I already got pissed at the stupidly fast speed requiring left mouse clicking..

Also very unintuitive.
You can see the hole eventually in the lock while rotating it and then you can rotate it further until you "think" it aligns with your paper clip thingie... Even that was really hard for me though I hard to slowly mouse wheel a tiny bit and spam click to get past it so either I'm super bad or it's still really hard.

I agree the game is really unintuitive. It's 20 minutes of gameplay and 15 of them are sitting there wondering what the fuck the game wants you to do.

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
You can see the hole eventually in the lock while rotating it and then you can rotate it further until you "think" it aligns with your paper clip thingie... Even that was really hard for me though I hard to slowly mouse wheel a tiny bit and spam click to get past it so either I'm super bad or it's still really hard.

I agree the game is really unintuitive. It's 20 minutes of gameplay and 15 of them are sitting there wondering what the fuck the game wants you to do.
It was more 2 minutes at the lock. And Delete.
Before that i already went trough the paper.string and rod stuff. Wich was also all very unintuitive and unclear.
But at one point it suddenly said what i should do with the mouse, before that i like some imbecile had just been clicking it. A-typical usability is deadly.

Kaxx

Apr 9, 2018
Lol, heres the walkthrough for the people that doesn't know how to win this game.

1. Check the lock. (I don't think this part really necessary tho)

2. Go to the bed and check under it for a lockpin. Keep clicking all the stuff under the bed until certain dialogue come up. (The protag would say things like you can't reach the lockpin after you found and click at the lockpin)

3. Go to the shelf with a rat on it and pull the broken bracket below it. (This part required quick-mouse-button-mashing moment to pull the bracket. For Desktop PC this would be annoying but for Laptop PC you just need to use both mouse and touchpad. :v)

4. Can't really remember this part, its either you need the grab the lockpin yourself or the game do it for you and you instantly at the scene with lockpicking part.

((the policewomen are asleep once you reach this part))

5. The lockpicking moment, alot of people here complain about this part because you need to scroll alooot.. actually the hole are closer than you think lol, just change the spinning direction and you should at least found the hole in a minute or maybe more.
[the controls btw: Left mouse click = to push the lockpin in, Mouse scroll = to spin the inner hole inside the lock]
(actually you can just spamming the left click while spinning the inner lock because it doesn't even loud)

6. After you manage to lockpicked the lock, you now have to move the gate slowly by dragging it to the left. Don't drag too fast, this one caused alot of noise.

7. Once you manage to get out of the cell, the protag will go beside the policewomen (hold your horses, the fun part come after this), drag the handcuff away from her slowly.

((here you go, the fun part))

8. After you manage to get the handcuff away from her, now you can molest/lewd/whateveryoucall it now. This part may make people think the game broke or something because of her pleasure not increasing anymore after reach certain invisible limit.

Actually you just need to touch her and make her pleasure meter higher than her anger. I touch her hair, body then her ass and repeat (you need to rip her skirt to touch her ass) and don't touch the same place twice, that increase her anger.

9. After her pleasure meter stop increasing, you can now unlock the handcuff off her (remember, make sure the pleasure meter higher than anger meter).

Actually, if you fail this part after you unlock the handcuff, the game will help you reach the invisible limit on pleasure meter immediately when you "Continue" the game and touch her just once.

?

what? you already manage to rape her once you successfully take the handcuff off her. :p

hasariyo

May 30, 2019
View attachment 134389
Overview:
Escape the cell, and in the last night of the life execute a PUNISHMENT to haughty police girl! Try to break out the jail! Mini game is included in addition to the easy escape room game.​

Updated: Feb/17/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 2.2
Language: English, Chinese and Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Extra Info:

Download:
Win 64: - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 134407 View attachment 134417
How to up the red bar? Someone can tell me please?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
im so excited to see that this is a escape room type of game, unfortunately it was executed poorly.. :/ so far the best "adult" escape room type of games is that milf next door saeko game

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes