Unity Completed Cell Of Criminal [SmomoGameX]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The Mac version has 2 problems:
  1. with terminal: chmod +x CellOfCriminal.app/Contents/MacOS/CellOfCriminal
  2. edit the CellOfCriminal.app/Contents/Info.plist and change the CFBundleExecutable string to "CellOfCriminal"
    Code:
    <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
    <string>CellOfCriminal</string>
I had I feeling the data structure of the mac version was going to be messed up. It wouldn't zip with the japanese characters so I changed it. I'll fix it and possibly test it to be sure.

qwazpoi

Jun 5, 2018
After I unlock the gate nothing I click works. It's just suspenseful music and bars

Edit. nvm got passed it just to get to some frustrating sex scene where the lust bar never goes up no matter where I click and it took an eternity just to fill the stress bar

Jun 3, 2017
This is pretty disapointing game she is silent the entire sex scenes and her mouth isn't even stuffed :( it look bugged before reseting game my pink bar wasn't filling and after reset it worked normaly if someone have problems in game folder is instruction.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I can'tplay everything is just explaning I did everything and it won't start the second stage.

DrSF

Oct 21, 2017
hi how do I move the stuff under the bad when I try to dreg it reads the description

FetusBabySnack

Jun 29, 2018
I was dumb enough to play through the whole game. If it wasn't for some helpful members I would've never made it through it. The lockpicking "mini-game" is tedious for no reason other than to kill time. Getting to the lockpicking game was a pain in the ass in and of itself. The animations are pretty good and the art is nice, my only gripe there is at the end scene her left hand looks like a clubbed foot. If you haven't played the game yet, don't unless you can find a full save or they fix the pacing.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Does anybody know how to drag the damn paper under the bed? I've tried multiple times trying to click on all the items listed above. I've clicked the mouse ( both zoomed in and out), the shelf's plate, water bottle, tissues, bathroom supplies, and the bracket. I've also clicked the skeleton, empty bottle, motor oil, and every piece of paper under the bed. I go back to the lock and clicked it, then go back under the bed and still can't move any damn paper at all. It's driving me nuts that I can't progress, and keep on seeing the descriptions every time....

CarrotCat

Apr 24, 2018
Does anybody know how to drag the damn paper under the bed? I've tried multiple times trying to click on all the items listed above. I've clicked the mouse ( both zoomed in and out), the shelf's plate, water bottle, tissues, bathroom supplies, and the bracket. I've also clicked the skeleton, empty bottle, motor oil, and every piece of paper under the bed. I go back to the lock and clicked it, then go back under the bed and still can't move any damn paper at all. It's driving me nuts that I can't progress, and keep on seeing the descriptions every time....
I would recommend downloading zxcvtr's savefile. I did not enjoy the gameplay one bit and would not wish it on someone else.

But if you really want to clear the game by yourself, then I can only give the unhelpful answer to click on everything multiple times until the papers under the bed suddenly are moveable.

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
christ! i did it i beat this one!! that was one frustrating ride. Well all worth it in the end. animation could have been better but the context of the game totally sold it for me

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
View attachment 134389
Overview:
Escape the cell, and in the last night of the life execute a PUNISHMENT to haughty police girl! Try to break out the jail! Mini game is included in addition to the easy escape room game.​

Updated: Feb/17/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 2.2
Language: English, Chinese and Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Extra Info:

Download:
Win: - -
Mac: - -

Got one for windows 32?

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes