Unity Completed Cell Of Criminal [SmomoGameX]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Naffri

Jun 6, 2018
oh look, a tissue box that might be of use later, an oil motor that can be use for something....
(after the game)
where that tissue box suppose to be use, that oil... what can it be use for... and what happen to those roaches... u just have sex despite saying that if they fly u'll definitely break the cell....
the animation is great... the scene is great.... the only problem is too much useless description.. since all u need is a wire and that piece of metal... anything else is irrelevant to the story... (i don't know if i use the word 'irrelevant' right, just try to sound smart using that word)

Reactions: Xenox018 and tomo65

Odium

Jun 25, 2017
Uncensor patch: Put any file (contents doesn't matter, can be empty) called "demosaic.sgx" in the root game dir, the one with the .exe

Reactions: yaoi32

ngu90

Aug 7, 2018
The Mac version has 2 problems:
  1. with terminal: chmod +x CellOfCriminal.app/Contents/MacOS/CellOfCriminal
  2. edit the CellOfCriminal.app/Contents/Info.plist and change the CFBundleExecutable string to "CellOfCriminal"
    Code:
    <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
    <string>CellOfCriminal</string>
please, indicate to me how the FUCK to do this, i'm at a loss

mur

Jun 4, 2017
please, indicate to me how the FUCK to do this, i'm at a loss
  1. right click in the game app/icon > Show Package Contents
  2. in the Finder window, open the folder "Contents"
  3. open the "Info.plist" file
  4. find the "CFBundleExecutable" key
  5. change the string field below to "CellOfCriminal"
  6. save the file and quit the text editor. The app will now point to the right executable.
  7. in the Finder window, go to the "MacOS" folder
  8. open the Terminal app
  9. write "chmod +x " (without the quotes. there a space after the x !!)
  10. drag & drop the "CellOfCriminal" file, from the Finder window to the Terminal window
  11. execute it
  12. the icon on the "CellOfCriminal" file should change. That means the file is now executable.
  13. all done.
  14. go back to the game folder and execute the game

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
only fucking SHIT i can't break the dam bar to get the wire wtf does it mean by combo cilcking xD how???

Reactions: kimoo

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
only fucking SHIT i can't break the dam bar to get the wire wtf does it mean by combo cilcking XD how???
Seriously, is there something I'm missing here? I literally cannot click fast enough to get the last little bit of the bar filled up.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Seriously, is there something I'm missing here? I literally cannot click fast enough to get the last little bit of the bar filled up.
I am the same.. How the hell do you get that last bit? You have to have a cheat mouse button clicker to get it because I can not click fast enough. And what does everyone mean there mouse wheel? It shows the left mouse button!

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I am the same.. How the hell do you get that last bit? You have to have a cheat mouse button clicker to get it because I can not click fast enough. And what does everyone mean there mouse wheel? It shows the left mouse button!
The mousewheel thing is for when you're picking the lock, which is what comes next. Basically, you use the mouse wheel to scroll like 1/1000th of the diameter of a circle to find the one exact configuration that lets you progress through the lock. It's fine for the first bolt since you can see what you're doing, passable for the second since the area you can see to judge is fairly close but after that the last two are basically just guesswork. Scroll, click, scroll, click. And then the damn girl doesn't have a single line once you do pick the lock, open the door and steal her handcuffs.

There's a good concept in this game but it's just got terrible execution.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow.. what a shitty game.. I have to thank the person for the save file.. I feel sorry for anyone that was ripped off buying this crap game.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I've been trying to fix the botched mac version I uploaded and I've just been running into one problem after another considering I'm completely unfamiliar with Mac let alone virtualization software like virtualbox so I just decided to upload the original files I got when I downloaded it. Mac links should work and won't require fixes but they'll look a tad bit ugly.

D

Deleted member 2738

Little cheat for the lockpick (kind of).
Maths.
For the last pick, it takes 152 quick scrolls for a full loop.
Make sure that the top of the opening is covering the hole by a line at the top.
Basically you want the last spy hole to show open with the top of the gap showing a tiny bit.
After that, 75 quick scrolls.
Then just test one scroll one click at a time.
Second hole, count an entire loop then take away 75% and scroll 25% of that number before trying one click one scroll.
Sorry I can't word it for shit.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Ya fuck this game. Literally mind numbing, and the touching part is just broken. You get one free orgasm click, then every click NO MATTER WHAT just builds the blue bar, no rhyme or reason.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes