Aug 7, 2019
2 ending CGs and 2 extra CGs left, anyone know how to unlock them? help pls
View attachment 1361602 View attachment 1361603
For the 2 under "Ending", I got them from different ways of losing the last fight in the main story. Honestly I have no idea what I did differently, maybe losing earlier in the fight? Losing to different units? Using different units? Choosing different things in the story? No idea. Just try some stuff out n see what works.

For the two under "Extra" you obviously have to play the "Extra mode". Just put on invincibility and let everything run into you, then when the giant tentacle comes, turn off invincibility once it's all alone and then die to it. That unlocked those last 2 for me.

EDIT: Anyone have any idea what the little button in the bottom left of the main menu does? Says "Do you want to turn off data", and even though that *sounds* ominous I'm still not 100% sure if that'll delete my saved data or if it'll unlock all the CGs LOL

Last edited:

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
2 ending CGs and 2 extra CGs left, anyone know how to unlock them? help pls
View attachment 1361602 View attachment 1361603
When accessing the extras you should have access to the bad end extra stage. The two endings are there for winning or losing respectively. In addition when you get the good end you will unlock a shoe that shows up on the bottom right of the main menu. Clicking that unlocks all scenes.

Reactions: WombatCombat450

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
For the 2 under "Ending", I got them from different ways of losing the last fight in the main story. Honestly I have no idea what I did differently, maybe losing earlier in the fight? Losing to different units? Using different units? Choosing different things in the story? No idea. Just try some stuff out n see what works.

For the two under "Extra" you obviously have to play the "Extra mode". Just put on invincibility and let everything run into you, then when the giant tentacle comes, turn off invincibility once it's all alone and then die to it. That unlocked those last 2 for me.

EDIT: Anyone have any idea what the little button in the bottom left of the main menu does? Says "Do you want to turn off data", and even though that *sounds* ominous I'm still not 100% sure if that'll delete my saved data or if it'll unlock all the CGs LOL
The button of the tentacle box on the left frags your data. Don't click it unless you really want to start over for some reason.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Managed to beat the game and get the better ending, apparently you need to find the story book in the castle then beat it and they'll just let you go wander around
cendresge.jpg

But now for the big question, did anyone find this, i didn't
lesb.jpg

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I now know what MTL stands for. lmao the grammar is horrible. And half the phrases make absolutely no sense. I know in each language, there are certain slangs and phrases that just not common in other languages, and literally translating from one language to another can cause this. But, it's really unplayable due to that. Maybe just my opinion lol...
But, aside from that, it takes a little extra time when picking choices, while the game expands the choice you made, and makes the ding sound, then moves along to the next line of dialogue...and skipping through the dialogue causes a horrible lag.
Kudos to whoever enjoys it. And maybe you need a NASA computer to run it without lag, but I'm gonna have to skip on this one. Pictures looked interesting, before downloading though.
Opinion of the day...you may all continue and happy fapping. lol

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
note: you can get a better translation of the game if you make the MTL use DeepL instead of google translate. i'm not familiar with the bepinex mtl, but i managed this by deleting _AutoGeneratedTranslations, then opening cendres, using the shortcut ALT + 0, switching the translator, then using the reload button and ALT + R to reload the translation

bonanzacream

Oct 1, 2018
I did it guys... I 100%'d it. The problem is if you ever hit 'Next' in the dialogue you skip a lot of content. There's even a bonus vore mini scene if you die to the boss at the end of Extra. I am happy to share the full save file... if someone could kindly show me where it is in the directories lol.

^4BLING

May 27, 2020
I did it guys... I 100%'d it. The problem is if you ever hit 'Next' in the dialogue you skip a lot of content. There's even a bonus vore mini scene if you die to the boss at the end of Extra. I am happy to share the full save file... if someone could kindly show me where it is in the directories lol.
It seems like it's C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\ArrowsKey
I might be wrong tho lol

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
does anyone have an untranslated version of the game they can share? i'd like to take a crack at giving this one a proper translation

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote