• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Censored Sight [v0.5.1] [Aquaworshipper]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

ralbert

Jul 27, 2020
Now that I think about it. The dev could just add censored and Uncensored versions, it would increase the size but it would not exclude those who do want to see explicit renders.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Now that I think about it. The dev could just add censored and Uncensored versions, it would increase the size but it would not exclude those who do want to see explicit renders.
how about an NPC that can reconfigure your cyber-eyes to let you see more instead of less? :sneaky:
beats the theme of the game though

Reactions: ralbert

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
Well I hope this will go up to the level of blurring females , also of course feet should be censored :)

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
The way i see it, the use of censorship in the game goes back to the main point of erotica: not really seeing it, but knowing it's there and imagining it. I actually like stuff like this, so while i don't like humiliation and other such things, i wish good luck for the game.

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
If censorship is a fetish then wouldnt turning off their monitor and just listening be a wet dream for them?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Looks like a game for masochist who likes to be tortured.. No thanks a game about censorship is total crap to me.. I'm no damn masochist.

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
I'm enjoy this tread as well. It's kinda funny~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did feel a hint of chastity with the Nurse, complaining you can't stop masturbating often leads to those kind of things, could be interesting, I think theres only the O'Neil part for now, couldn't trigger anything with Teacher/Nurse.

Also, if we're going to have foot/shoes focus, do tell me you're planning to add different types of shoes, like heels or boots?
1.jpg
Discovering that this lady was not wearing heels made me lose the expectations i didn't even knew i had.
Best of luck dev.

Eris pads her chest.

AQUAWORSHIPPER

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
i wonder how long until the dev quits as they get tired of the relentless bullying.
Hmm? I'm kinda doesn't worry about it. But yeah, I knew what f95 community is kinda meh, because they will play NTR game(or game with any other fetish that they doesn't like) just for writing an essay about how they doesn't like the game~

I just thinks it's kinda funny. Reading comments like "Pointless" and likewise. This game is not for everyone, so, yeah. Just play any "*put character name* trainer"-game, and be happy

AQUAWORSHIPPER

Game Developer
May 17, 2021
Eris pads her chest.
My boooooy
About any questions. I'm not a regular on the f95, so, if anyone have any questions or suggestions(except "remove censorship you moron") - welcome to my discord server~

About shoes - yeah, I will add another types of shoes

Reactions: Jer0 and Lyem
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes