Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chika6596

Aug 29, 2022
Just wait good news from them, i know a few days again that would be release with uncen, sometimes they release not only 1 videos. Probably imo, St Louis will be extended with previous scene and added another live2d

Reactions: RGZ34

M1ini

Apr 5, 2023
Does anyone here have an uncensored version of Sirius (October 2021) and Pecorine (March 2022)? I know someone already gave it but Workupload just doesn't open for me... I would very much appreciate it if someone can post it at Mega or Pixeldrain, Thank you :3!

Nov 25, 2022
Hello there
For the past week or two, I've been collecting CEO NEET's animation (from March of 2017 to the latest one) and upscaled a majority of that to at least 4K resolution
Here is the link to the archive for anyone interested
The link leads to a GoFile folder which contains all the upscaled animations as individual videos, as well as compilations in 4K and 1080p resolution for lower devices, both at 30fps (original files are also included in the rar file), the files that are not named "Climax" or "Loop" are videos obtained from games and also are upscaled and made into compilations

The attachment attached to this reply is a text file containing information about the naming format (YearMonth_Origin_CharacterName_Number_Version_AdditionalVersion_AdditionalContents), the completion of the rewards or each month (since there are still some missing), and some additional info
Please enjoy

Last edited:

cucumberking

Jun 21, 2022
Hello there
For the past week or two, I've been collecting CEO NEET's animation (from March of 2017 to the latest one) and upscaled a majority of that to at least 4K resolution
Here is the link to the archive for anyone interested
The link leads to a GoFile folder which contains all the upscaled animations as individual videos, as well as compilations in 4K and 1080p resolution for lower devices, both at 30fps (original files are also included in the rar file), the files that are not named "Climax" or "Loop" are videos obtained from games and also are upscaled and made into compilations

The attachment attached to this reply is a text file containing information about the naming format (YearMonth_Origin_CharacterName_Number_Version_AdditionalVersion_AdditionalContents), the completion of the rewards or each month (since there are still some missing), and some additional info
Please enjoy
GOAT!!!

Nov 25, 2022
could you upload 1080 files unzipped someday? size of the file is too big
If you meant to unzip and upload the original files as individuals then I have already done so and put them into their according folders
You no longer have to download the Zip file for all of the original files but instead can download each month separately
And if you meant by resizing the separated videos to 1080p instead of 4K then they are in the downscale process using HandBrake (I'm too lazy to do each of them), I'll upload them into a folder as soon as that process is completed

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes