Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chika6596

Aug 29, 2022
My guess is that not many people here subscribed to his Fantia, so none actually have that at the moment. Please be patient for CEO NEET's monthly reward will be given at the beginning of the following month, and uncensored on Gumroad. So Kujou Sara will probably be released next month
That Sara already posted on Fantia. Probably on this week some hero do the job as usual
Hopefuly not long for waiting next L2D
And uhhh
Upcoming for next, Rei from Princess Connect

Nov 25, 2022
Hello there, due to GoGile's restriction for free users, I have decided to change to TeraBox and PixelDrain. All contents remain the same with June 2023 (202306)'s reward updated (upscaled too)

Please note that I do not encourage piracy, I only share these contents because I want those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support the author as much as you can if you enjoy their works

Last edited:

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Anyone happen to have Shengtian's password of his zip folder? Especially the Live2D Clara one.

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Anyone happen to have Shengtian's password of his zip folder? Especially the Live2D Clara one.
I don't think anyone has, which is probably why he doesn't have a thread here. It seems he changes the passwords all the time from what I remember reading here

mugen1812

Jun 23, 2023

It seems that the new work has been completed for the time being

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes