Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
If you go to the original post that sometimes will get updated as people upload new content, you'll see the person who created it is now a deleted account
Ah you mean the Thread Starter
I thought it was CEO_Neet himself

================

It was already asked before , and want to ask again
Anyone have new Rei Priconne?

Reactions: hidingsth

Chika6596

Aug 29, 2022
For now, i didnt have information about Rei, just wait for new informaton for them. I've already wait for a long time tbh

Reactions: Larcx
Nov 25, 2022
Hello there, I've finished upscaling the contents of this month, here's the link to that (as previously mentioned, the files are uploaded to TeraBox for I do not have any other alternative solution for this, paid methods are not optional for me, but if you do know a way to archive these files freely and guaranteed to last long, please help me with that):

I've also updated the README file, all the information about the naming format or the completion of the monthly rewards is in there, as well as the character(s) of each month. So please, READ it to see if the contents that you're looking for and tell me if there's any that's missing or if you have those missing pieces

(Please inform me if there's any error with the link)

And here's the link to the FULL archive (Including all the CG and animations, upscaled and none upscaled):

(ESPECIALLY inform me if something's wrong with this link, I somehow can not access all the files in the folder to which this link leads for some reason, please tell me if this also happens on your side)

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these rewards because I want those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support the author as much as you can if you enjoy their works

Jim2tolive

Nov 23, 2019
Hello there, I've finished upscaling the contents of this month, here's the link to that (as previously mentioned, the files are uploaded to TeraBox for I do not have any other alternative solution for this, paid methods are not optional for me, but if you do know a way to archive these files freely and guaranteed to last long, please help me with that):

I've also updated the README file, all the information about the naming format or the completion of the monthly rewards is in there, as well as the character(s) of each month. So please, READ it to see if the contents that you're looking for and tell me if there's any that's missing or if you have those missing pieces

(Please inform me if there's any error with the link)

And here's the link to the FULL archive (Including all the CG and animations, upscaled and none upscaled):

(ESPECIALLY inform me if something's wrong with this link, I somehow can not access all the files in the folder to which this link leads for some reason, please tell me if this also happens on your side)

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these rewards because I want those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support the author as much as you can if you enjoy their works
A question, may i know if there's a purpose on upscaling content like the ones on laomeng 's

As far as I know, there are some who are viewing them on mobile, in which they are micromanage the remaining storage to add more games or other files.

Additionally, would it be ok to have the vanilla / unmodified files on top of modified ones so one can pick on what can view?

Nov 25, 2022
A question, may i know if there's a purpose on upscaling content like the ones on laomeng 's

As far as I know, there are some who are viewing them on mobile, in which they are micromanage the remaining storage to add more games or other files.

Additionally, would it be ok to have the vanilla / unmodified files on top of modified ones so one can pick on what can view?
Knowing that, I've already put those unmodified files into the monthly named folders within the "CEO NEET Animation Collection" folder

Nov 25, 2022
I have also compilated all the animations into one single video collection in 1080p for anyone whose not intended to download all of the files. The files are rearranged ( some loops put before climaxes, videos of the same character put respectively despite released time) for a more linear experience. The video is encoded in HEVC codec and has the bitrate of 2MB/s, so the overall quality will not look very good due to the compression, but I've tried my best so that the file size is small enough to be stored on TeraBox (I can not afford paid version) and phones while still looks somewhat acceptable

(1080x1530)
(1356x1920)

I will upload and share the full-resolution version, which is a bit larger than 4K (2712x3840), encoded in HEVC codec and has the bitrate of 13MB/s (21,4GB in size) if I have access to a cloud storing service that allows me to do so

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I will say Patreon isn't without fault though, their major thing being over(?)policing for anything perceived as loli content. I'm sure most people are against irl lolis and there's a whole debate to be had blah blah blah. Basically when it comes to any younger/petite girls if it won't get posted on Patreon it'll likely only exist in censored form on Fantia/Fanbox (which have the same content). I don't think Neet would make uncensored versions exclusively for Gumroad but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :unsure:
The debate can be summarized of "cuties good, anime loli bad". It an imperialistic mindset of "I losing and I can't control it to force THE MESSAGE. So I'm gonna to imply this unnecessary high standards to them, even if it make me look like a complete hypocrite." Which is why Zaush is still allow to make his Loli furry stuff on Patreon despite it breaking their TOS.

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
I have also compilated all the animations into one single video collection in 1080p for anyone whose not intended to download all of the files. The files are rearranged ( some loops put before climaxes, videos of the same character put respectively despite released time) for a more linear experience. The video is encoded in HEVC codec and has the bitrate of 2MB/s, so the overall quality will not look very good due to the compression, but I've tried my best so that the file size is small enough to be stored on TeraBox (I can not afford paid version) and phones while still looks somewhat acceptable

(1080x1530)
(1356x1920)

I will upload and share the full-resolution version, which is a bit larger than 4K (2712x3840), encoded in HEVC codec and has the bitrate of 13MB/s (21,4GB in size) if I have access to a cloud storing service that allows me to do so

please stop using terabox. it's actually a shell company used to owned by baidu, as their corporate info cannot be found anywhere.
it's also forcing people to install their malware unless you download it with mobile emulation on chrome. they have your data in exchange for that 1tb free cloud bro

Nov 25, 2022
please stop using terabox. it's actually a shell company used to owned by baidu, as their corporate info cannot be found anywhere.
it's also forcing people to install their malware unless you download it with mobile emulation on chrome. they have your data in exchange for that 1tb free cloud bro
Unfortunately, I do not have other alternatives, as clouds such as GoFile and PixelDrain limit the files life span, and I do not have a way to paid for any of the cloud services

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Unfortunately, I do not have other alternatives, as clouds such as GoFile and PixelDrain limit the files life span, and I do not have a way to paid for any of the cloud services
Doesn't MegaUp work? I'm pretty sure i've seen some links around here that has whole archives up for months.

While I appreciate what you're doing, there's a less than zero chance i'm downloading a proprietary executable from some rando site to download a file even if you pinky swear its safe.

Nov 25, 2022
Doesn't MegaUp work? I'm pretty sure i've seen some links around here that has whole archives up for months.

While I appreciate what you're doing, there's a less than zero chance i'm downloading a proprietary executable from some rando site to download a file even if you pinky swear its safe.
Well, if you're talking about the "MegaUp" service (I've seen no one on this thread has used it), it also limits the life span of files, and if you're talking about the "Mega" service (which I assume this is the one you're talking about since it is used a lot on this thread and also true that the files on this service still hold up, lots of times), it limits the maximum storage space of 20GB, which is far from being enough
And as I said, I do not have the ability for to upgrade or buy paid services

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes