Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zemand0504

Feb 19, 2022
I think he mentioned on his fantia of there being birth difference but im not sure how accurate my translater is. Still hoping we get more lahmu stuff.

cutfjgfkh

Aug 4, 2017
About Rei, maybe they still progress for now, idk why Rei didnt release with Mona
According to his comment on a post on , it looks like work on Rei has been delayed but not cancelled. It is strange that he's released several other works first, though.

Reactions: Larcx

BananaSalt

Apr 19, 2023
Hello there, I've finished upscaling the contents of this month, here's the link to that (as previously mentioned, the files are uploaded to TeraBox for I do not have any other alternative solution for this, paid methods are not optional for me, but if you do know a way to archive these files freely and guaranteed to last long, please help me with that):

I've also updated the README file, all the information about the naming format or the completion of the monthly rewards is in there, as well as the character(s) of each month. So please, READ it to see if the contents that you're looking for and tell me if there's any that's missing or if you have those missing pieces

(Please inform me if there's any error with the link)

And here's the link to the FULL archive (Including all the CG and animations, upscaled and none upscaled):

(ESPECIALLY inform me if something's wrong with this link, I somehow can not access all the files in the folder to which this link leads for some reason, please tell me if this also happens on your side)

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these rewards because I want those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support the author as much as you can if you enjoy their works

Once again, I greatly appreciate your efforts. However, could you upload your monthly upscales to Pixeldrain as well? I don't trust TeraBox, especially since it requires you to download a separate client to get files. Also, while it's seemingly a permanent storage solution for now, there's absolutely no way of knowing how long it'll stay up, especially when server costs aren't cheap.

Have you considered putting it all into a torrent instead? That way, you can at least rely on this community (maybe sukebei nyaa as well), the ones that would be most interested in your collection and your upscales, to seed the content for as long as people remain interested. You could then upload monthly rewards to temp services like Pixeldrain and update your torrent with the full collection after X# of months.

Also, while your current naming format is great, you may want to organize your files into easily identifiable folders. Maybe something like this:

- Original files
- 1080p upscales
- 4K upscales
- Collection readme.txt

That way people can choose what they want to download, even in a torrent.

Last edited:

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
^
Rei was announced before than Mona and that YGO I think?
That's why I thought Rei already complete , guess I'm wrong
Thanks for the info~

Nov 25, 2022
Once again, I greatly appreciate your efforts. However, could you upload your monthly upscales to Pixeldrain as well? I don't trust TeraBox, especially since it requires you to download a separate client to get files. Also, while it's seemingly a permanent storage solution for now, there's absolutely no way of knowing how long it'll stay up, especially when server costs aren't cheap.

Have you considered putting it all into a torrent instead? That way, you can at least rely on this community (maybe sukebei nyaa as well), the ones that would be most interested in your collection and your upscales, to seed the content for as long as people remain interested. You could then upload monthly rewards to temp services like Pixeldrain and update your torrent with the full collection after X# of months.

Also, while your current naming format is great, you may want to organize your files into easily identifiable folders. Maybe something like this:

- Original files
- 1080p upscales
- 4K upscales
- Collection readme.txt

That way people can choose what they want to download, even in a torrent.
Again, due to the restrictions on free users that PixelDrain has, the files uploaded there will be deleted very soon (my last experience with GoFile is what makes me cease using these services, it deleted the files after just 10-20 days). But I will try again, maybe PixelDrain will be different, so thanks for that advice.
About organizing my files into identifiable folders, I have done that, on TeraBox, PixelDrain requires me to do that manually, which I do not really have the patience for, especially when it comes to the upload speed, which from my place, sucks. But again, I will try to see if it's better now.
About Torrent, I surprisingly haven't thought of that, but with that said, my understanding of this is still fairly limited and for security reasons, the suggestions you gave, although are really helpful, I'd have to do more research on that. So at the moment, we'd have to deal with TeraBox for quite a while.

BananaSalt

Apr 19, 2023
Again, due to the restrictions on free users that PixelDrain has, the files uploaded there will be deleted very soon (my last experience with GoFile is what makes me cease using these services, it deleted the files after just 10-20 days). But I will try again, maybe PixelDrain will be different, so thanks for that advice.
About organizing my files into identifiable folders, I have done that, on TeraBox, PixelDrain requires me to do that manually, which I do not really have the patience for, especially when it comes to the upload speed, which from my place, sucks. But again, I will try to see if it's better now.
About Torrent, I surprisingly haven't thought of that, but with that said, my understanding of this is still fairly limited and for security reasons, the suggestions you gave, although are really helpful, I'd have to do more research on that. So at the moment, we'd have to deal with TeraBox for quite a while.
My suggestion for PixelDrain was more of a temporary solution if you end up going the torrent route. Mainly to upload monthlies until you decide you want to update the torrent at your own convenience.

As for TeraBox, I'm not going to use it, but I feel like the way you have it currently organized is a bit messy. At least when I visit the link, I see one folder for 1080p, a LARGE number of folders for the original files, and then I guess everything that's not in the folders are all your upscales. It's difficult to navigate and due to the sheer number of files, if I scroll down too quickly, sometimes the site breaks and I have to reload. I really don't think it's necessary to have the original files each in their separate folders, but if you want to keep it that way, at least put them all into another folder and label it "original files" or something. Same goes for your upscales. Maybe put them all into a folder labeled "upscales".

Sorry if I'm being troublesome. At the end of the day, this is something you're doing to share with others in your spare time, so do as you will.

Last edited:

mugen1812

Jun 23, 2023

For the time being, the current latest work seems to be a post-difference with this sound

Nov 25, 2022
My suggestion for PixelDrain was more of a temporary solution if you end up going the torrent route. Mainly to upload monthlies until you decide you want to update the torrent at your own convenience.

As for TeraBox, I'm not going to use it, but I feel like the way you have it currently organized is a bit messy. At least when I visit the link, I see one folder for 1080p, a LARGE number of folders for the original files, and then I guess everything that's not in the folders are all your upscales. It's difficult to navigate and due to the sheer number of files, if I scroll down too quickly, sometimes the site breaks and I have to reload. I really don't think it's necessary to have the original files each in their separate folders, but if you want to keep it that way, at least put them all into another folder and label it "original files" or something. Same goes for your upscales. Maybe put them all into a folder labeled "upscales".

Sorry if I'm being troublesome. At the end of the day, this is something you're doing to share with others in your spare time, so do as you will.
Nah, no worries, your suggestions are really helpful. After all, we all want the bests and most convenient, aren't we. So thanks for taking your time trying to improve my mess

Or I could have just uploaded them all the Google Drive by creating a bazillion of accounts and leaving the Compilation files to PixelDrain or Torrent. I mean, that'd be less of a risk but for now, I think I'm gonna try the Torrent option first

xZephx

Dec 11, 2022
Next is Hayase Yuuka drawn by まるごし (54BG).

102859297_p0.jpg
102859297_p4.jpg

Reactions: cudasaurus1
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes