Collection Video CEO NEET Collection [2024-01-19] [CEO_NEET]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 25, 2022
Hello there
After many months of fucking around and do stuff, I have changed the whole upscaling process from using many software to FFmpeg only, which allowed me to upscale all the animations automatically instead of manually upscaling every single goddamn file. Man, I sucked
Anyway, thanks to that, not only did the process speed up significantly from 7 days to 2 days, but it even provided better quality compared to my last attempt

Here is the general technical info of the new upscales: HEVC Codec, YUV 4:2:0 10bit, CRF 1 Preset Slow, 30fps (Sometimes 60fps), 3840 on average; AAC probably the same as source; bitrate is different now since I no longer used VBR, so now the files vary from 20Kbps to 48Kbps

That's enough info dumb, here's the good stuff we've been waiting for: CEO NEET Animation Collection (Upscaled) (March 2017 to December 2023)
4K Upscaled Files
PixelDrain Album:
Original Unupscaled Files PixelDrain Album: (for those who want)
The attached attachment is a text file containing information about the characters of each month and each month's status as well as other stuff

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these rewards because I want those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support the author as much as you can if you enjoy their works

And also, Happy New Year

jjyjjyjjy

Mar 15, 2020
Hello there
After many months of fucking around and do stuff, I have changed the whole upscaling process from using many software to FFmpeg only, which allowed me to upscale all the animations automatically instead of manually upscaling every single goddamn file. Man, I sucked
Anyway, thanks to that, not only did the process speed up significantly from 7 days to 2 days, but it even provided better quality compared to my last attempt

Here is the general technical info of the new upscales: HEVC Codec, YUV 4:2:0 10bit, CRF 1 Preset Slow, 30fps (Sometimes 60fps), 3840 on average; AAC probably the same as source; bitrate is different now since I no longer used VBR, so now the files vary from 20Kbps to 48Kbps

That's enough info dumb, here's the good stuff we've been waiting for: CEO NEET Animation Collection (Upscaled) (March 2017 to December 2023)
4K Upscaled Files
PixelDrain Album: Pixeldrain
Original Unupscaled Files PixelDrain Album: Pixeldrain (for those who want)
The attached attachment is a text file containing information about the characters of each month and each month's status as well as other stuff

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these rewards because I want those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support the author as much as you can if you enjoy their works

And also, Happy New Year
Happy new year too!

Do you have torrent? 80gb is a lot for free pixeldrain haha

jjyjjyjjy

Mar 15, 2020
I have concerns about the security of torrents, so until that's resolved or convinced, I think I'll not go with torrent (which is a major skill issue of mine)
would you give me any other possible download link without a file size limit? Such as mixdrop. pixeldrain is only 5gb rip.

BananaSalt

Apr 19, 2023
would you give me any other possible download link without a file size limit? Such as mixdrop. pixeldrain is only 5gb rip.
5 GB/day is more than you'll get from most download services, especially for free. Also, it's not like you can't continue downloading past 5 GB, it just slows down.

Last edited:

BananaSalt

Apr 19, 2023
Hello there

4K Upscaled Files

And also, Happy New Year
Happy New Year to you too! You mad lad, you actually went and re-upscaled everything! I did a quick comparison and your new upscales are indeed better quality than your old ones, especially when it comes to detail retention. I'm glad you found a way to make the process smoother for you and thanks once again for all your hard work!

Last edited:

ThrowawayANCS

Jun 8, 2020
Hello there

Would you be willing to share your bat file or which ffmpeg UI or whatever you used to upscale stuff with?

Nov 25, 2022
Would you be willing to share your bat file or which ffmpeg UI or whatever you used to upscale stuff with?
Yeah, no problem
Although, since I don't know how to automate setting the number of frame rate and frame size, this bat file will need some manual modifications every time you start a new project, more inconvenient than what Hlarious suggested
But basically, it gets to job done

luewh

May 1, 2020
Yeah, no problem
Although, since I don't know how to automate setting the number of frame rate and frame size, this bat file will need some manual modifications every time you start a new project, more inconvenient than what Hlarious suggested
But basically, it gets to job done
Hello stranger.

I see your bat, you use the same technique as me to upscale video with ffmpeg, realesrgan-ncnn-vulkan.exe and a Nvidia card.

But I noticed that your frame rate parameter is static at 30 fps, which is problematique for videos that aren't 30 fps. My way to tackle this probleme is to use ffmpeg python library to retrieve video's info, see after line 99 "def getVideoInfo (videoList:list):" for example, hope it could help you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

Nov 25, 2022
I have uploaded them to MixDrop, although I can't create and share all of them in a single album/folder like with PixelDrain

Nov 25, 2022
Hmm, so you're splitting the video into individual frames. Then my parameters probably don't fit.
I am no coder so I can barely understand any of that, but thank you anyway. For now, manually tweaking the file before every project and splitting the project into different folders for different frame size, frame rate should do it for me

Nov 25, 2022
Hello stranger.

I see your bat, you use the same technique as me to upscale video with ffmpeg, realesrgan-ncnn-vulkan.exe and a Nvidia card.

But I noticed that your frame rate parameter is static at 30 fps, which is problematique for videos that aren't 30 fps. My way to tackle this probleme is to use ffmpeg python library to retrieve video's info, see after line 99 "def getVideoInfo (videoList:list):" for example, hope it could help you.

Regards.
Well... since I am no coder and I want to keep everything as simple as possible, manually tweaking that value before every project and categories the files of said project based on their difference in framesize and framerate works for me at the moment
But thank you anyway

Reactions: luewh

EurekaW

May 27, 2021
Hello there

4K Upscaled Files

And also, Happy New Year
Is there any mega link?
There are too many files, so it is difficult to download them using PixelDrain.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes