HTML Completed Cereborg: Inception [Final] [Anaximanes]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Hmm if memory serves correctly.. that robotgirl ... that body reminded me of this mod
and this one

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Wow! What a great story, my best compliments Anax!
I would never have guessed how important it was in the lore, but now I can say that with Desideratum this is my favourite, I really liked how you narrated it with three different points of view, and also now I know why Chieko is so important, with Abby and Justine she is without a doubt the most important female character of your universe ( i would add Evelyn and Trixie too). :giggle:

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
I am elated to have a new fan! Thanks!
I'm also a relatively new fan of your works. Really love the way you write mind control/hypnosis/brainwashing. I'm not sure if you play many games of the sort yourself, but if you have any good recommends that'd be much appreciated! :)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I'm also a relatively new fan of your works. Really love the way you write mind control/hypnosis/brainwashing. I'm not sure if you play many games of the sort yourself, but if you have any good recommends that'd be much appreciated! :)
I really wish that I did! Unfortunately, that's the whole thing that really made me start all this was being annoyed that I could not find things that are what I fantasize about. There have been a handful of games out there, but all of them have been abandoned that I liked. I am sorry. Hopefully my work will inspire others!

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
I really wish that I did! Unfortunately, that's the whole thing that really made me start all this was being annoyed that I could not find things that are what I fantasize about. There have been a handful of games out there, but all of them have been abandoned that I liked. I am sorry. Hopefully my work will inspire others!
Ah yes, I know that line of thought very well; The Renowned "Fuck it I'll do it myself". I appreciate your work, though I have yet to accomplish much of my own yet. :)

Reactions: The Anax
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote