HTML Completed Cereborg: Inception [Final] [Anaximanes]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You should put female protagonist in the tags, almost played this before realizing.
There are two protagonists (a male and female) and 4 chapters where you see things from the perspective of the antagonist. I'm curious, if you do play a game with a female protagonist, do you ignite, melt, or die? The way you make it sounds, it is as if you dodged a life or death situation lol

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Not sure what a cereborg is, but presumably you can play as either male or female protagonist, making the tag unnecessary.
They are one of my trademarked intellectual properties. Robotized humans, in basic terms, specifically bound to the programming and will of Cerebrum from my Anaxverse. While there are some easter eggs in my other 4 completed games that refer to cereborgs, this particular title is all about them.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
You don't have to play a game you're not interested in, but the game description does say:

"Play as a female, male, or a cereborg!"

Not sure what a cereborg is, but presumably you can play as either male or female protagonist, making the tag unnecessary.
In a lot of games you choose the character, whether male or female. But here you're forced to play I guess 2/3 of the game as the females that gets raped. Like, mdom is my kink, from the male side. I like the raping, but not being raped. Like I like doing anal, but not pegging. I thought it was a rather typical opinion.

Reactions: Crosaith.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
There are two protagonists (a male and female) and 4 chapters where you see things from the perspective of the antagonist. I'm curious, if you do play a game with a female protagonist, do you ignite, melt, or die? The way you make it sounds, it is as if you dodged a life or death situation lol
Regular novels as female protags I like, not sex games where I get pumped full of dick haha.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Regular novels as female protags I like, not sex games where I get pumped full of dick haha.
I think you'll find my work has much greater depth than that. However, if you want a straight-up male protagonist through the entire erotic horror story, then I would suggest trying one of my other giant finished project

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I think you'll find my work has much greater depth than that. However, if you want a straight-up male protagonist through the entire erotic horror story, then I would suggest trying one of my other giant finished project
Thanks I'll try it. For what it's worth your game is probably great and worthy, it's that I don't want to get dicked down at all. The other content I'm sure is fine.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It's quite alright, sir! My dark tales are not for everyone, after all, you cannot make everyone happy all the time, but I hope you find some enjoyment in at least one of my projects!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I only make income on Patreon and quit my regular job (took a huge risk) so I am working day and night on my projects. It's actually been several months now, and you should check out Desideratum after you finish this one!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Maybe, I do not know. The mods do those for me. The only link I ever give is the one on my personal folder on the Hypnopics server. Any other link you ever see anywhere is not one that I made. Since I have unlimited bandwidth and it's free, it's the only one for me. Anyway, this is my link:

Maybe a mod will change those other ones?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I played through the game, and it's good. The renders are high quality, although some characters' boobs could use a bit of work (few outfits conform to the breasts that closely in real life). Robots aren't exactly my thing, although hypnotic computer programs certainly are. Madeline staring at the screen, drooling and touching herself, may be the hottest thing in the game.

@The Anax I ran across a few issues while playing;
  • Helena's age is listed as 37, but Cereborged Helena is listed as being 30; I'm guessing one of these is wrong
  • Madeline has like three different surnames at different places in the game
  • Megan has Madeline's picture on her character profile page
  • Dr. Willoughby's character profile has no thumbnail image (on Linux; file name is CSwilloughbyIcon.jpg when it should be CSWilloughbyIcon.jpg)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for the report! I intend to go back and make a few other small changes and will add these to the list!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
greywolf73 Indeed! It was the 5th finished project of mine, and you'll be glad to know that Desideratum: Blood Bonds is at the 50% finished mark! Anyway, glad that you enjoyed it!

Reactions: greywolf73
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote