HTML Completed Cereborg: Inception [Final] [Anaximanes]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
For those that joined us on the live developer question and answer- thank you! It was fun, and the next one will be Nov. 8th. So please send me questions here, email, YouTube, Twitter or any of the other places I haunt, and we will cover your concerns, feedback, and questions in the next dev Q&A!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Just a head's up, with my patrons getting the final Cereborg chapters this month- the polls are open! Which title will my patrons choose for us to enjoy next? Who can say? It is always surprising! So, if you have not considered investing in me, now would be an ideal time, as for a mere $5 you could help shape the next few months of entertainment!

I shall announce the winner at the end of the month when I release the Factions: Crystals of Control Demo to the general public!

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
hey Anax, do you have plans for a game about the librarian? The story in her character profile seems like it would be perfect for a game!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
hey Anax, do you have plans for a game about the librarian? The story in her character profile seems like it would be perfect for a game!
Eventually, someday, I will definitely have a novel about her and some of her adventures. I absolutely expect her to be in my games. In fact, I plan on having her as an unlockable playable character in Factions (eventually)!

Reactions: desmosome

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Actually, I know it's a couple of hours later, but as I was thinking about it, working on Cereborgs, she is an example of me weaving real history into my fictional stories. If you want to learn more about the real Hypatia, you should look her in history books, or, I suppose, you could always look her up on the internet. Search for "Hypatia of Alexandria". Anyway, I thought I should point it out. If you look into my stories there are many hidden things from alchemical, occult, religious, historic, philosophic and more! I love intertwining the real world with fiction, yet creating my own characters at the same time.

Reactions: desmosome

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
When will we get the full version? I don't have the money to get the patreon version.
Not long at all! I just feel my investors deserve a bit of a perk, however, like with all my interactive novels, the public release will be free, and should be coming out in about 3 weeks.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have finished the final three chapters of yet another massive project! This one is done and I have already began working on my next one. All my income is generated on Patreon, so, if you like all this hard work, please invest in me. Unlike many of my competitors, you will get frequent worthy updates and finished works!

@muttdoggy or to the mods this is the finished one:

I don't know how to do all the mega uploads and such so usually, the mods update them in the OP for me. Thank you!

EDIT: Also thought of two things. One, for the mods, this is now COMPLETE, so please mark it for me.

And for my fans- YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW GAME. As with all my other finished works, the character unlocks and some variables will not work if you use your old saved games.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hmm, not sure, no one has ever reported any issues with my final version. I do not want to come off rude, but before I waste my time, you definitely started a new game like I said to, right?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, I'll go start a new game right now and test it from scratch.

Aug 17, 2017
Wait, sorry for wasting your time, I didn't use the link you provided, I used the link on the OP. Sorry for distracting you when you have better things to do.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
No, it's quite alright! I usually PM the mods, and they update. I'd rather be safe than sorry! I hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: Patpong

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@The Anax - I'm gonna head to the Collective and login. Then download from there. Trying that link provided gave me a 33mb dl the first time and a 288mb the second time.
The Collective gave me a 492mb download. It had unexpected end of archive error and howardstory103.jpg was 135kb and had an extraction error but did show up on picture viewer.
On Patreon, it was 570mb and zero issues extracting it or running it. I'm mirroring the Patreon dl now.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh ok, I just reuploaded it, which is why that happened. Bad timing, I pulled it when Zach found that issue lol I wanted to ensure it worked so I just reuploaded it. Sorry. False alarm. Should be 100% ok.

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
You should put female protagonist in the tags, almost played this before realizing.

necronovelist

Aug 12, 2017
You should put female protagonist in the tags, almost played this before realizing.
You don't have to play a game you're not interested in, but the game description does say:

"Play as a female, male, or a cereborg!"

Not sure what a cereborg is, but presumably you can play as either male or female protagonist, making the tag unnecessary.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote