VN Ren'Py Abandoned Chains of Pleasure [Ch. 4] [ShuttleCockGames]

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

jalelof

Nov 3, 2017
View attachment 424480

Overview:
Your family's bloodline had always been unique ; Born with the special talents to break a woman's will and surrendering their whole being to your command. You were the last successor of this family after your father was killed during a police raid. Now alone with the help of his best friend, you have to rebuild another empire to continue your family's name. His ways are never something that you agree with. It's effective, but there are some parts in your hear that wanted to do things differently. The Heart was not something that he ever cared about; Frankly, in some ways, you believed that even though it was cruel, You know that some part of his philosophy is right. Maybe you won't make the same mistakes he did, or perhaps you will fall victim to your own desires; That is for you to decide.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2019-12-18
Release Date: 2019-12-18
Developer: ShuttleCockGames
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Others: *Unofficial Android - Cheats

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 424488 View attachment 424486 View attachment 410028 View attachment 424482 View attachment 424483 View attachment 424485 View attachment 424487
Another DUAL FAMILY abandoned :(

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
My thought on why he could have deleted it, was due to his parents seeing what he was making and got furious about it. So they forced him to delete everything.

Asian parents aren't that forgiving when it comes to stuff like this.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
My thought on why he could have deleted it, was due to his parents seeing what he was making and got furious about it. So they forced him to delete everything.

Asian parents aren't that forgiving when it comes to stuff like this.
That would be extremely embarrassing.

Yeah, its either that or the situation with the coronavirus in China right now.

• Haha
Reactions: tazaaron

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
This is a serious let down and I mean deep Pit fall further than hell as the game was pretty Devilish and I would have seriously liked to see this work continued. Maybe someone can continue on this with the Dev's permission somehow but again this needs a serious thought as not everyone can be relied on like The Gift Reloaded. That was the second biggest let downs as of yet. The biggest let down is obviously "Our Fate". Man I am seriously bummed with the devs making the great dark themed games. None of them seem to be able to put it together and complete.

Erodaz

Oct 26, 2018
That would be extremely embarrassing.

Yeah, its either that or the situation with the coronavirus in China right now.
I don't see how it would correlate with him deleting everything if this was the case, assuming if he has a family member that was affected by it and decided to drop everything due to the outbreak. I feel he would at least said something if this was the case tbh.

Imo I believe it is the latter.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
hope this will inspire other devs to make more games base on netori/same genre ....:cry:
P.S. Sry for my English:HideThePain:

Nov 24, 2017
Well, this didn't take long to be Abandoned. Guess there was no point in waiting for more chapter before playing more.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Well this is a shame, i remember the last post from the dev was him telling us that he's gonna put animations in his game, i was excited about that, something happened to this guy...:unsure:

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes