Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Enjoyable little game.
Awesome koikatsu models.

Wish that the game had Himeno and Power as well and would last bit longer though.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
i think the dev commissioned the animations to 2 or 3 content creators that know their hands around koikatsu
like yuukis
You sure they're commissioned? I haven't touched the game but the preview GIFs alone seem to be from paid distribution rather than commission (I can't pinpoint the animators but I suspect Harada or Hongcha).

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
You sure they're commissioned? I haven't touched the game but the preview GIFs alone seem to be from paid distribution rather than commission (I can't pinpoint the animators but I suspect Harada or Hongcha).
The dev does everything themselves to my knowledge. The models are modified character cards made by others though iirc. Also a lot of the animations look like the default animations Koikatsu has.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Am i the only one who found this super dull? almost all the scenes are either hidden or have annoying filters blocking the view even the videos you unlock at the end show almost nothing.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
The dev does everything themselves to my knowledge. The models are modified character cards made by others though iirc. Also a lot of the animations look like the default animations Koikatsu has.
I took a look at the game's scenes and looked at the aritst's Pixiv. From what I can tell the only thing the artists does is making the game and texts. The animations are from multiple different animators with their base characters replaced. Admitedly I didn't bother checking all of the gallery, but with the ones I saw, none of them looked like default animations or Kplug derived. The characters are harder to tell where he got them, but I doubt it matter seeing there's a ton of Chainsaw Man character cards floating around.

Still not convinced he commissioned any scenes either. There's quite a few I recognized, but the ones I didn't still seem to be from paid distribution.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
I'd say the translation is 'ok' at best. Readable yes, but oooh boy are there a shit ton of typos and failure to keep names what they should be:ROFLMAO:

Wouldn't mind seeing their other stuff I guess

shayrza

Jul 5, 2018
Can you play or see the Scene with the old man? kinda pointless to "only hear" or seetrought
since it seems animation is really well done

• Angry
Reactions: hecom
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes